Drawings - Can Share Yours As Well

Those are from a long long long long time ago

3 Likes

![image|666x500](upload://bJNdmjzraD9XGO8Qi33zvwtGjmA.jpeg

10 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://e7oZKjWpUmQ1An3TbNw3tj362pc.jpeg

9 Likes

@Bluelanternofsector2814 very good work. Keep drawing. You got the knack for it. Cool green lantern pictures by the way, as a Green Lantern fan I always like to see new Green Lantern styles of artwork. But everything you did so far is very creative.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

@Bluelanternofsector2814 your welcome

1 Like

Deathstroke, trigon, and mad mod (titans 2003 show)

12 Likes

Arisia, Jessica Cruz, Simon baz, and salaak

10 Likes

Kilowog, chaselon, tomar re

10 Likes

Jinx, rumble 3, and charger fearsome five villains

10 Likes

Love :heart: the colors @Nok, & the deathstroke is awesome looking. Keep drawing and posting.

1 Like

My personal favorite creation.

13 Likes

I’m loving all the art that’s being posted! Everyone is so talented.

2 Likes

@Behemoth I like the way your Damian looks. The shades and colors are perfect. Very well done. Keep drawing​:clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

You are welcome.

2 Likes

I love all the fan art around here. Here’s my latest one!

9 Likes

@MichaelLakeArt Very nice picture thanks for sharing it with me. Love the detail in it. The message fits the theme of it as well. Gotham is a dark place, and as long as Batman was in there you gotta think how it might have taken a toll on him. What he came away with. Years of his experience, personality, etc.

2 Likes

Thank you! I loved BvS (save the Martha scene), and the quotes coming from Bruce in the film are iconic to me.

3 Likes

Ambush Bug #3 with cheeks and Arghyle. I feel like each time I draw I feel my drawings getting better and better. The first ambush bug I did was good but felt could be better, certain parts of body like arms were not right. But the 2nd one got better I feel the musculature was a bit off, and a bit too beefy for ambush bug, and now this one improves on that too and the body proportion appears to be much better, I also love the way that Arghyle and cheeks came out in this one. :slight_smile::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes