Doom Patrol

Wait… So I gotta go watch Umbrella Academy because this isn’t released yet?? :frowning:

3 Likes

so yeah i just looked and one of the episodes will be released 1 day before by birthday so lets go!!

4 Likes

Good show

4 Likes

Is this show connected to Titans? I thought it was, but read somewhere the other day that it wasn’t a shared universe, which would explain the casting of Timothy Dalton. I hope it is lol.

7 Likes

This first episode was sooooo good!!! I can’t wait for next week!

6 Likes

This is actually pretty good, like holy.

4 Likes

That show was amazing! The tone was perfect, and had awesome CG. Only 1 episode in and I already care so much about the characters. This is why you need to keep your membership!! XD

12 Likes

this show was everything period.One of my faves

4 Likes

Awesome so far.

4 Likes

Makes me wanna read, learn more about the doom patrol…hey! Betcha theres somethin on this somewhere on here! Thanks DC, really. A week isnt that long for a wait…it just feels like it is.

5 Likes

Say it with me boys:
B R E N N A I S A N C E

6 Likes

Wow. Super impressive. Not one of my favorite DC titles just became my fav show! Great story. Great acting great production!

6 Likes

I thought I was going to dislike this but “fuck critics” I like the first episode, can’t wait to see what happens next.

4 Likes

They need to stop the weekly releases. I get that they think people will subscribe, binge, then cancel, but if you give value we’ll keep it. Binging is how I like watching my series now. Most people do. Those who don’t can simply wait between episodes.

3 Likes

HOLY CRAP. I’m in love already

4 Likes

Superb. Cant wait to see how weird this show gets.

3 Likes

I am so unbelievably engulfed FRIDAYS CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH…UGH

3 Likes

Alan Tudik as Mr. Nobody Brenden Fraiser is golden as Mr.Robot and Matt Bomer as Negative Man GAWD I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT DOOM PATROL…cld not have picked a more perfect cast!!! THE PILOT HAS ME FAKKEN HOOKED

1 Like

Robot Man ***

1 Like

But i do have to say, the description in the details section is so far off of what the pilot portrays i feel they took a que from netflix in order to not release spoilers and i am half way ok with that

2 Likes