Tell us YOUR thoughts below!

1 Like

First!

9 Likes

Where the trailer at bro

3 Likes

You can find brand new teasers on twitter.com/thedcuniverse :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jane/Kay Challis and Vic Stone are everything!!!

5 Likes

This looks like it is going to be amazing! I’m really excited for this one! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

After all these decades, Grant Morrison & Richard Case’s run on Doom Patrol remains my most favorite comic of all time. I’m beyond excited to see the Doom Patrol come to life. Fingers crossed we get a nifty, weird trailer soon.

8 Likes

Whens the first episode unlocking , does anyone know?

4 Likes

Looks dope as hell!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I hope this is going to be good. The Titans/Doom Patrol episodes was really good and I felt in vested in the characters. So I hope this holds up!

10 Likes

This (and SWAMP THING was a close second) was the reason I paid for DC Universe. I really hope it’s great.

12 Likes

Oh my freaking GOD, DC please decide where you want to put Cyborg this is actually starting to bother me. First he was part of the titans and then he was part of the Justice League and now Doom Patrol, I swear to god if you put him in the Suicide Squad , GRRRRR…

7 Likes

15 episode’s wow. I figured there would be less. Titans only had 11.

7 Likes

Seems like Negative Man is gonna have that “Deadpool Quality.” Wonder if we’re gonna see Rebis…

4 Likes

Hey JasonToddSuperFan Calm down.

7 Likes

Feb 15 cant wait

7 Likes

Wish they had some Doom Patrol merchandise in the shop.

6 Likes

This and Swamp Thing were the original reasons why I joined DCU

6 Likes

I’m so excited to see Doom Patrol, I’m also thrilled that it’ll have 15 episodes! :smiley:

10 Likes

The reason I joined the service

5 Likes