Doom Patrol

cpt.fignuts Try Grant Morrison’s. The series will be pulling heavily from his run (i.e with Crazy Jane and Mr. Nobody’s inclusion) and the classic run by Bob Haney and Arnold Drake (with Beast Boy’s involvement with the team).

3 Likes

Bradney19.92950 Same.

Whoa, 15 episodes!

8 Likes

Doom Patrol is my favorite superhero team of all time, and Cliff and Jane are two my all-time favorite fictional characters. I’ve collected the comics, some original art, and the figures (and I even made a custom of Crazy Jane to go with them). I even loved the Batman: Brave and the Bold episode. I am so excited about this live-action version of the team!

8 Likes

i can’t wait to watch this show it looks so awesome

2 Likes

Stuning!

1 Like

When is it available?

2 Likes

I did a bing.com search for DC Universe release schedule I’m thought I’d post it here too.

https://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/embed-lg/public/2018/10/05/dc-universe-release-schedule.jpg

12 Likes

Can’t watch this yet? Guess I’m going to watch the Umbrella Academy then

7 Likes

I was ready to watch it… but it’s not available until 3 more hours. Which means I’m going to head over to Netflix and watch umbrella Academy. … I’ll be back

4 Likes

Why can’t they release all at once ? Or maybe even 3 at a time ? This weekly bs is what made get annoyed with Titans

5 Likes

I still cant watch it

2 Likes

It’s the FINAL COUNTDOWN

5 Likes

Titans was released at 6am. That was perfect, now I have to wait until I get home from work.

5 Likes

Smh DC Netflix original content usually releases at 3 am and that includes the whole season.

2 Likes

Why is’n the pilot allowing me to play it?

1 Like

30 minutes 'till it releases.

2 Likes

Anyone Excited for Mr Nobody?

5 Likes

Hype

2 Likes

Brendan Fraser is a national treasure. This show is going to be great.

9 Likes