Doom Patrol S2, E7 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

So the Queen of Bad Ideas was reading a parody Forbes magazine…Coincidence, I think not! :laughing:

Beast Boy needs some of those Unstable Molecules Clothes!

1 Like

And I still want Cliff’s Stuffed Giraffe added to Rewards as well!

I love the shout out to Gerald Way and Kite Man on the sign Cliff “Robotman” Steele breaks through at the beginning of the episode. - one love (laughs quietly to self) LQTS

3 Likes

Ah, yes. Still, an Easter egg like that isn’t solid proof of anything. I doubt they’ll have crossover or anything. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This episode was wild. Great as always.
I’m so excited for Rita as a hero next week

2 Likes

Still, it gives me at least SOME hope of the Harley Quinn crossover I want to see. Imagine Kiteman, pining away for Ivy, landing in Cloverton by mistake and interacting with the Doom Patrol.

Cliff: So, you have super powers, huh, dude?

Kiteman: Hell, yeah!

Cliff: What can you do?

Kiteman: Well, I don’t like to brag, but I consider myself an expert on kites, hence my name.

Cliff (confused): That’s not a super power. That’s a hobby!

Kiteman: Au contrare, my friend! Check this out!

(Kiteman opens up his kite and knocks Dorothy over)

Cliff (unimpressed): Riiight. Listen, I’m gonna go chat up Hammerhead. At least I know what to expect from her.

(Kiteman sighs dejectedly)

2 Likes

Rita and Vic having an Avengers vibe next week! (That’s Patrick MacNee and Diana Rigg, not the OTHER Avengers!)

2 Likes

Yeah , I don’t think Reed Richards will cross the ailse and help The Titans .

I wonder if they ever explained it in the comics?

its called fiction for a reason

Are there seriously only two episodes left? It does NOT feel like the season’s winding down to a conclusion.

First, I loved the Scatts And You! short. I thought it was hilarious. Second, i hope Robotman kills Caulder soon, now that that evil d-bag is now planning his own daughter’s assassination. Finally, I hope Rita can finally conquer her demons. She just needs more booze and more bad guys to punch