Doom Patrol S2, E7 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Miranda’s definitely a people-pleaser. If you like the other personalities, though, I have a feeling you won’t like Miranda for much longer.

2 Likes

One of the best lines of the show so far “nice butt hole, it really makes your eyes pop!” Such a great in context line! Also, the Kite Man reference is very clever and the Alan Tudyk two timing the DC Universe joke is prime! Man I loved this episode!
Side note, Rita saying “how am I supposed to fix something that you broke” hit me deep. That line really made me hurt for Rita

3 Likes

So what were those masks ?

Another little production jem that kept them laughing in the writers room .

" hey-- man eating Butts !! "

"Sure !! "

1 Like

Me and the boys at 3 am after getting caught taking the last of the egg salad.

3 Likes

First Off, How Are We Getting To The Season Finale So Fast? These Episodes Are Flying By So Quickly & I’ve Loved Every Second Of It. Please Renew For Season 3!!!

I Don’t Know How I Feel About Miranda. I Think Jane Needed A Wake Up Call & Having Miranda As Primary Does That. Is Miranda Killing The Other Personalities? Or Like Healing Them? I Want Jane Back As Primary!

I Don’t Care What Niles Does, I Still Don’t Like Him. He’s A Terrible Man. I Feel Like The CandleMaker Is Going To Turn Dorothy Against Niles Somehow Especially If She Finds Out About The Conversation With Kipling.

The Scant Queen :joy::joy::joy: The Scants :joy::joy::joy: It Felt Like Something From Alice In Wonderland & A Dr.Seuss Book. She’s Literally Getting High On Other People’s Supply!

Beard Hunter In Teen Titans Go Underwear. I Can’t Believe His Logic Actually Worked :joy:

Rita Talking To The Bees, :cry: I’m Glad She’s Making Progress. She Saved A Man From Getting Mugged, Go Rita! That Was Big For Her & Her Confidence.

Cyborg & Roni Absolutely Love!

2 Likes

Imagine if Beardhunter’s Beast Boy underwear was added to rewards program :joy:

2 Likes

A very funny episode.

Rita’s adventure was nice. Nothing like a good ol nightmare to get you thinking. Some nice scenes with the be keeper. And the she was right. Sometimes it just good to get the thoughts out even if it looks like your talking to yourself. And Miranda’s a fan who knew. Also Elastawo… I mean Beekeeper begins.

Larry. He was a bit thoughtful at first but it was nice to see him have fun even if it was Scants. The hospital scene was great. “I think it working”. The scene in the painting hello I’m a doctor oh wait. :joy: and the surgery great. At the end was sad though.

Cyborg and Roni. His introduction to the DP was great. Just they’re weirder then anything I say. They’re dumb ideas were great too. Nice they’re together but she has the jelly. Oh no.

Robotman was great. The billboard awesome™️. (Or should I say he’ll yeah). His legs stoped and the videos were great. The Chief sent the tape to Claira. Man he is trying.

Jane is now Miranda. She tried worked well cooked for which is nice but I think that’s her thing manipulation and cunning. Is Scarlet Harlet in the well. Also the My Side book club was fun. But Jane’s got a mystery to solve. I don’t trust Miranda.

Great Value Constantine (forgot name) was nice. His butt masks and he loves the horse.

The Scants were fun. Look nice. Weird as always. Was surprised to see them since they’re new (I haven’t read the old comics but the were in the 2016 ones).

Beard hunter returns with expert camp and some TTG Beast Boy Undies. The nobody HQ thing was great. Basically confirms even out if the show Tudyck is Mr. Nobody.

The Chief. He tried for answers but only got more mysteries. The Candlemaker is great. He’s planing for something. But why give Dorothy him. And now Chiefs plan hope he changes his mind before it’s to late.

Will Cliff connect with his daughter? Will Rita become a hero? Can Larry connect with his family? What will Roni do with the jelly? How will Cyborg react? What Great Value Constantine’s plan fo Dorothy? Will the Chief come to his senses in time? Will the sex’s ghosts ever leave? All this and more next time Same Doom time. Same Doom channel.

This show is so consistently good!

3 Likes

With the unusualness of this show, it’s depth of character(s), and creative stories I cannot even begin to understand why it couldn’t go another 3-4 seasons and still be interesting and compelling. There is SO much here to work with.

1 Like

Uhmm…please, not the actual ones he wore!

2 Likes

This was such a fun episode! Simply knowing that Kiteman exists in the same universe as Doom Patrol makes me smile. That shameless plug for HQ whenever Beard Hunter mentioned Mr. Nobody got a gig was also great! Kinda confused as to why Miranda seemed to be unaffected. Is her power being immune to outside suggestion or is that shenanigans caused by jumping in the well. Also, Jane and the other personalities seemed a bit too willing to let her be primary again. Not sure I would be satisfied with a one-sentence explanation she reappeared after x amount of years being presumed dead.

What is that jelly all about? I feel like I missed something.

There was nothing that implies they exist in the same universe. Mr. Nobody can break the fourth wall. He left a message that the actor was busy in another series.

I like Jane’s personality better. Does seem like Miranda is the better leader of the underground though. Buut… Scarlet Harlot’s station closed? That makes me suspicious of Miranda now. :confused:

One of the funniest episode of this season.

The jelly is what made the scats queen fly around. It enhances evolution or something like that.

Oh. I wonder, then, if she plans to use that jelly to try to fix herself?

1 Like

That’s what think especially based off the trailer for next episode.

Yeah, I have to go with @clements.68485 on this because seriously? Ewwww!!! On a positive note, didn’t Rita look adorable in her beekeeper outfit? (Sigh!)

2 Likes

Drifting off to sleep last night, I realized why the chief jettisoned Cliff last ep.

Niles wants to save the world by having Kipling kill Dorothy. And he needs to do this now because he’s dying.

Cliff just got through saying he would protect Dorothy. The chief wasn’t trying to kill Cliff. He was just putting him out of the way.

Niles is still terrible. But his motivation makes sense.

Or I could be wrong. With this show I could always be wrong.

1 Like

True, that’s what I figured had happened in the painting. In regards to Kiteman, I was referring to the “Hell Yeah” review by him on the billboard that Cliff crashed into at the beginning of the episode.

1 Like