Doom Patrol S2, E4 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

Yeah its my top favorite and the one I look forward to the most, followed by All Star Games.

Also because of Quarantine, the second season seems to only have 9 episodes completed which is a major let down.

What! oh man I was one of the many people who thought she meant 175 years, but it makes more sense 100 years and 3/4

I always thought Cliff could be so annoying but I get it now when he gives that rant about how heā€™s always stuck in his head and was like ā€œno duhā€ it seems annoying is because talking is the only real way he can actually express himself since heā€™s only a brain.

1 Like

This episode is a wonderful example of why Doom Patrol is the best comic/superhero show ever. Fight me on it! As a cis white male I truly appreciated everything this episode says and would party with the Dannyzens anytime. From the beginning of the first season the writing has continued to impress and shock my wife and I. Dorthy singing helping Danny to open his heart and heal left me in tears. Thank you DC for putting this amazing out for us all to watch and love. And canā€™t wait for Danny the ambulanceā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m talking about the Jane flashback in the church from a few eps ago.

1 Like

LOVED SEX PATROL!! The Danny episodes never disappoint!Always spreading love and acceptance!
THE RELEVANCE OF MORALLYCORRUPTā€™s TALK WITH VIC WITH THE STATE OF THE WORLD TODAY!!!
THOSE SPEWING HATE HAVE THE MOST VILE SELF-HATRED!
#FACTS!!

4 Likes

Weā€™ll put!

2 Likes

Soā€¦ are sex demons dangerous too??

1 Like

Kay technically wasnā€™t ever a primary, Kay is just the little girl that developed multiple personalities like Miranda and all the others to keep Kay safe from the world. But at some point I guess Miranda couldnā€™t handle it so to run away from being the primary Miranda jumped in the well.

3 Likes

Itā€™s more like sheā€™s 100 years and 9 months or 100.75 years old. The 3/4 remark used by kids is usually 3/4 of a year to make themselves seem a little bit older

1 Like

I think 100 and 3 quarters means sheā€™s almost 101

This episode puts a new meaning behind the Ghost Busters theme song. Who do you call? The Sex-Men!

1 Like

Hey, I just realized the Sex Men have a name that rhymes with that superhero group thatā€“ah, umm, erā€¦

Never mind.

Just felt like putting in my voice on how much I LOVE this show. Itā€™s so weird, so random, so out thereā€¦you donā€™t know whatā€™s happening next, but somehow it all seems to make sense at the end.

1 Like

How great was that with Cliff! I loved it!

1 Like

It was amazing! Iā€™m watching it again. Now!

1 Like

That is crazy that Netflix is labeling Titans a Netflix originalā€¦
How much money did Netflix throw at them?
Wow!
I agree. It really doesnā€™t matter anymore.
We know the source material is DC comics.
Thatā€™s itā€™s roots.
Thanks for sharing super fan friend!
Have a Super Day!

1 Like

Ya got it - it was Miranda that went to the Well.

1 Like

Who else thinks the girl who played Dorothy wasnā€™t actually the one singing? The voice sounded older, tbh.

Iā€™d watch a movie about the sex men.

1 Like