Doom Patrol S2, E4 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Holy ■■■■!!! That was the most redunklous, weirdest, and outrageous Doom Patrol episode by far. So many things happened but the writers balanced everything so well. My fave episode so far!!!

4 Likes

I too have encountered the sex demon, during my quiet time.

1 Like

We have — Danny the Tire looks like a reference to Danny the ambulance. Will we see Space Casey ?

6 Likes

I thought she meant 3/4 of a year.

1 Like

Can someone give me a reminder of the whole Jane/Kay/Miranda situation? I’ve completely forgotten about all of that from S1. In the flashback scene a few episodes ago when that girl randomly says her name is “Miranda,” I had no idea what was going on.

2 Likes

If I remember right, Kay is the original girl. Miranda took over, as shown in the previous episode, for a while and then it was Jane. I think Kay was the one who went to the well in the underground. Or that might be Miranda. Either way Kay and Miranda were the first two primaries. Now it is Jane.

If I messed any of that up someone please correct me.

5 Likes

This is the craziest show ever. Great episode with a message

3 Likes

Another awesome™️ Episode.

The big picture of this episode Dorthy’s trauma continues. She had very great moments with the Danny people and Flex. Her Wonka song was great. The moments with Danny got intense. Hershal cool as ever. The candle maker sounds so evil it’s great. Can’t wait for more of him.

Robotman and his fun trip was amazing. He was a blast the whole episode.

Larry it was nice too see Rita encouraging him to dance was a nice moment with friend but left for her Powers. Then his awkwardness and current loss got the best of him. I laughed with his casually saying “if I take the off everyone will die” hoping the best for him.

Cyborg still dealing with stuff. But the inspirational speech he got from Maura Lee.

The Chief needs to learn that being a good dad is sometimes teaching them to deal with there issues not locking them away and hope I g for the best (but I’m no dad so I don’t really know).

Danny was great. Be straight up with the Chief and Dorothy. Now a tire. Will he be an ambulance like in the YA run or something else I don’t know about.

Jane was crazy. Great with the personalities. Now they know the being in control isn’t as cracked up as it’s supposed to be.

Flex was great. Just helping out. A sweet moment with Dorothy. But his adventure with Rita was crazy. Rita has the bad memory she has to deal with. And they also summoned Sex demon. When this couldn’t get any crazier it does. The sex men as ghost busters was great. The demon Shadowy Mister Evens (great name) was great. And Hamerhead was great too with how she stopped it.

In The end another great episode can’t wait for more.

Will the Chief figure out how to deal with Dorothy? Will the team continue to deal with their issues? With the Candlemaker get what he wants? We’ll find out same Doomed time. Same Doomed channel.

3 Likes

Loved it and so good to have Cliff be fun again. Sex Men were great and I am getting very close to re-reading the Morrison run. I think that’ll be on my docket as soon as this season ends

3 Likes

She means 100 and 3/4 as in almost 101

4 Likes

Honestly, DP is why I have a dcu subscription.

6 Likes

Doom Patrol has shown me the weird places of DC Universe that I never thought I’d see…I don’t want to see it. Wasn’t a bad episode at all. Amazing episode. But I mean the sex demon, Sexmen, I don’t think I’ll ever understand this show. But I somehow still like it

2 Likes

This show is actually ruining all other shows for me. It has so much heart and lunacy and originality that nothing else compares. Im only vaguely familiar with the Doom Patrol comics so the source material unknown to me but I so enjoy waiting to see what sort of uniqueness waits around the bend. When this show runs it’s course I’m going back to read all the Doom Patrol I can find. Til then keep the wonderful weird coming!

5 Likes

I guess I was also really confused because that flashback actress looked nothing like Jane. It was supposed to be a younger version of her, right?

1 Like

“Is anyone gonna say anything about the fact that Rita’s g-spot almost ended the ■■■■■■■ world?” :rofl:#DannyTheStreetIsOverParty

4 Likes

The child was, yes. That was her mom banging the producer.

Miranda was a personality that ran things for awhile. She was the one who went to the well. If Kay went to the well it would have been all over.

2 Likes

Yes! But not every personality is played by the same actress. Which I think is where you are confused.

Thank you. I wasn’t sure on who went to the well. I just knew someone did.

I’m surprised how much fun and joy I got for experiencing the Sex Men for the first time; not gonna lie when I first heard their code names I thought they had to do with the Sex Criminals Comic.

Also secretly hoping the Sex Men would have a call sign of “Cum to me my Sex Men”.