Doom patrol go was garbage idea

I’m so disappointed about that awful teen titans go scene in young justice, that was so terrible, that was in such poor taste all together and that show is DC’s biggest failure and disconnect from the comics themselves, just stick to good storylines and stop trying to plug that garbage cartoon meant for the idiots who still say ermagerd and watch pewdipie

2 Likes

I thought it was rather hilarious

5 Likes

I think it was meant to mock Teen Titans Go! and not really promote it. I thought it was funny.

4 Likes

Nah, Doom Patrol Go! was a good parody while it lasted. Now if only the real Doom Patrol would show up in Young Justice…

2 Likes

Comedy is subjective, I suppose. I thought it was pretty funny. Getting the whole TTG cast to play the Doom Patrol was a good touch.

8 Likes

You’re totally feeling the mode.

I thought it was Dark. . . Rita, Negative Woman, The chief, and Cliff are all dead and Garfield has to deal with that.

2 Likes

It was fun.

2 Likes

Went on too long and it was akward with Garfields serious scenes.

3 Likes

It was just a joke. Probably messing with all the TT Go haters. Lol

1 Like

wha wha what! you no likey :frowning: oh man I thought it was funny, but I also like TTGo I thought it was a great spoof

Also I have never seen whatever Ermagerd is and I dont watch Pewdipie.

1 Like

Well, Teen Titans Go! To The Movies was hilarious.

SSSSLAADDEEEEEEE!!!

3 Likes

Yeah that was a miss step…

Given Young Justice has/had (don’t know if it is still on) been on for years and got a movie made it is far from DC’s biggest failure. It was the show that angered hardcore comic fans the most, but it was aimed for kids and kids like it, so it did it’s job. Just because forums complain about something doesn’t mean it failed. If internet fanboy forums were what dictated success Firefly would have run for 10 years.

And I meant to say given Teen Titans Go! not given young justice which I realize was a bad place to mistype. Man I wish I could edit. Ok… to correct…

Given Teen Titans Go! has/had (don’t know if it is still on) been on for years and got a movie made it is far from DC’s biggest failure. It was the show that angered hardcore comic fans the most, but it was aimed for kids and kids like it, so it did it’s job. Just because forums complain about something doesn’t mean it failed. If internet fanboy forums were what dictated success Firefly would have run for 10 years.

3 Likes

Pretty sure this was because the voice actor for beast boy is also on Teen Titans Go.

1 Like

Teen Titans Go! Is hilarious I didn’t know it had haters lol well I also didn’t know Trump had supporters either…well nobodies perfect

1 Like

Haaaa. Well I thought it was hilarious and also really sad

4 Likes

Never got why so many people are so offended by a show meant for kids that they are not forced to watch. Mentality like this just gatekeeps people away from liking the characters and discovering more about DC.

Get over it it’s popular and it’s hilarious.

6 Likes

@Gregor
The reason so many people have an issue with Teen Titans Go! Is because the original Teen Titans series ends on a cliffhanger and everyone was very much anticipating the next season. However, WB/DC decided that instead of continuing that series, they made Teen Titans Go! instead.
People wanted a resolution with Slade, and got a kids show instead.