Doom Patrol Ep. #2 Reaction Thread: Spoiler Zone! 🚨

Here is your safe space to talk freely about all your reactions to the second, count it second, episode of Doom Patrol. Since you’ve already seen the episode, can we just talk about how amazing of an actress Diane Guerrero is?

If you have to watch it again to make sure you you saw what you think you saw, be sure to join our community Watch-Along tonight at 6pm PST/9pm EST- you can find the thread in the Watchtower section.

Join us, won’t you?

12 Likes

Absolutely loved it. Waiting to see a development and explanation of their powers. Especially Rita

4 Likes

Show is fantastic. Having the villain as the narrator is gold. It’ll be cool to see how they take down someone that knows everything they’ll do

3 Likes

I loved it! Love robot an and cyborg

3 Likes

Breaking the fourth wall :joy:

4 Likes

Everyone over reacting to how cyborg might look I think they did a great job

7 Likes

Loved it sooooo much. Brendan fraser(and whoever it is who does the suit acting) as robotman is just phenomenal. Everyone in the show is phenomenal! Also can we talk about the born again christian cockroach?! :joy:

9 Likes

I loved this episode really good stuff with Jane I enjoyed this more then last week getting cyborg on doom patrol is awesome it’s my favorite show on DC universe great job DC doom patrol is fantastic I loved mr nobody talking to us

2 Likes

Loving all of f it so far. Fantastic series and can’t wait to see how everything unfolds !

4 Likes

Couldn’t be happier! Never thought I would get to see a Grant Morrison style Doom patrol story as a live action series. Doing a great job with it so far. Excited for the next episode.

6 Likes

This show is so great I don’t even notice that there isn’t alot of action sequences just great story telling yes there is action but not like Titans at all great acting

2 Likes

This show is amazing. Nailed the humor and the emotional stuff. RIP donkey.

7 Likes

Who you talking to I love that the 3 new fans who stuck around after the donkey fart

8 Likes

Wow! I was worried about how Cyborg would be portrayed this episode but those worries were soon put to rest. This show breaks the fourth wall with Mr Nobody and still manages to shock you with the characters and the gore. It’s must see TV for me.

10 Likes

So fun and good. Great time of a show!

2 Likes

Loved seeing crazy Jane’s different powers and some new personalities. Love this show so much more than the cw stuff!

5 Likes

Everyone was wondering why Cyborg was a part of Doom Patrol and that it didn’t make much sense but the reasoning here was good and he came off as a special guest star for the season’s story than actually part of the team

8 Likes

This episode was great! I really enjoyed meeting more of Jane’s personalities. I love that the Negative Energy was keeping Larry from leaving. Am I the only one who ships Cliff and Jane? I mean, did you hear Cliff’s scream when she jumped after the Chief? And…was it Katie who jumped after the chief? Is Hammerhead the one with super strength?

6 Likes

Loved the episode as it seems the show keeps getting better and better. Best line in the episode was the cheif asking Mr.Nobody who was he talking to…" Grant Morrison fans, people on Reddit, internet trolls." …loved it

5 Likes

This show is so weird…and I loved every minute of it. It is weird seeing Cyborg with the Doom Patrol, but I thought his portrayal in this was handled very well. Lastly, Alan Tudyk makes this show. From the voice over, breaking the fourth wall, and just being plum crazy, he provides a different type of villainy that we don’t normally see!

4 Likes