Doom Patrol Ep. #13 "Flex Patrol” Discussion Thread: Spoiler Zone! 🚨

Welcome to Doom Patrol: Episode 13 “FLEX PATROL” discussion thread, where you can speak your blown mind freely!

The Doom Patrol finally gets around to helping someone, ain’t it sweet? And we even kind of start to see Jane and Cliff share a moment. But of course, we all know it’s those last 2 minutes we want to talk about. So let us know your thoughts, reactions, and theories in the comments below!

10 Likes

How is Doom Patrol so good?! I absolutely love it! I am so ready for the Patrol to go get the chief. I hope the season finally is everything I’m dreaming it will be. I can’t wait for them to kick but. I want to see Crazy Jane go crazy on Mr. Nobody. I REALLY hope there is a second season!!

9 Likes

A pretty great episode. I thought I wasn’t gonna like Flex because I really didn’t care for the beard hunter all that much, but they do a lot to make you care about him in the episode despite how goofy of a concept he is. The stuff with Rita was great, cliffs moment with Jane was great. The negative Man stuff where he almost sacrifices himself really surprised me, but it ended his arc really well. And of course the end part with Mr nobody was hype as hell. They set him up so well that I have high hopes for a banger of a finale. If this shows ending is up to quality with the rest of the show, this may surpass Daredevil as my favorite live action super hero show.

5 Likes

Might be one of my top 3, great episode absolutely loved it. Only one thing that bugged me, that was the most vulnerable spot you could have chosen for Grid to be installed. I mean come on it could have been a cool chest compartment or a hip compartment that slides out, you know some where a little more protected. Just seems like to much of a liability, but nevermind thats just my comic book nerd side. This episode did so much for Rita and Jane in my eyes it was amazing to watch. Keep it up DC!

3 Likes

Sad about the TV getting punched

8 Likes

how is this show soo damn good every week. Its soo weird but yet funny and at the same time makes you feel bad for the and their past tragedies. If the future shows like swamp thing, stargirl which im hype for i love courtney whitmore and other shows ya have planned are any way as good as this and titans i will be highly satisfied and happy

3 Likes

This show has already proven to me that its the best production ever from DC in an medium and is one of the best comicbook adaptions in general. Flex Patrol only strengthens my opinion. Brilliant episode.

10 Likes

DP is the best new show on streaming.

Period. Incredible acting, fantastic script, and FLEX MENTALLO!

5 Likes

As a long reader i never knew much about Doom Patrol but this series, has got me looking up all characters appearing in this series. Def a good job. Oh and I’m happy to see George Perez on the list big time Fan of his and wolfmans teen titans.

Every single week I am impressed all over again. This week was no exception. Flex is perfect! That end had me screaming. As long as this show airs, they’ll have my subscription.

2 Likes

Every single week I am impressed all over again. This week was no exception. Flex is perfect! That end had me screaming. As long as this show airs, they’ll have my subscription.

Freaking love this episode! The actress that plays Rita deserves an Emmy as well as the show too! Great writing!

2 Likes

Another great episode. Guess Cyborg is disappearing for awhile. They manage to have you rooting for all of the characters, have those characters hearts ripped out, but still with enough of their souls intact that there is something to look forward to. Thanks

1 Like

Another great episode. Guess Cyborg is disappearing for awhile. They manage to have you rooting for all of the characters, have those characters hearts ripped out, but still with enough of their souls intact that there is something to look forward to. Thanks

I think If cliff keeps trying to connect with Jane he will succeed but