Doom Patrol Ep. #10 “Hair Patrol” Discussion Thread: Spoiler Zone! 🚨

I hadn’t even considered the Dorothy Spinner angle on this, but I would love to see that. Totally geeked out over the Flex reference!!

2 Likes

Is anyone wondering why they emphasize that Danny is genderqueer when streets don’t even have gender norms to begin with? I think I would be more confused if Male and female streets were a thing.

3 Likes

I love this series, I rushed out to buy the 1st appearance of the Doom Patrol, in anticipation of it becoming even more scarce. They are doing everything right on this show, and yes I had to look away when he swallowed the drain hair.

2 Likes

While not my favorite episode I would still rate it a 8/10. At first I was into the Rita and Cyborg stuff but the Chief’s story took the spotlight and ran. I ended up being like no go back to the Chief. I oddly understand falling for the Cavewoman. It just seems like most show/movies would either play it for a laugh or to disgust you. But as usual Doom Patrol does the unexpected and had me thinking to myself I bet she just wants to be loved. I also kept expecting them to reveal the Chief and the Cavewoman had a child.

2 Likes

Ok the new episode of DOOM PATROL is the most disgusting superpower EVER OMG I almost puked when that guy sucked down that nasty glob of drain scum

4 Likes

So good. I hope the Beard Hunter survives, he should be a regular guest or get his own show on the DCU lol.

5 Likes

@IssacBrown I would be so down for that.

3 Likes

Just a shame that he’ll never be able to track Cliff like that. We’ll never see that showdown; only the Robot Man beat down!

4 Likes

Beard Hunter was a hoot! His means of acquiring targets to hunt is most foul and disgusting, but golly if he wasn’t a funny dude!

5 Likes

He was hoot! I was disgusted at that bathroom scene, but the actor was so funny. I couldn’t stop laughing. We didn’t see a body, so I hope he survived!

3 Likes

I also like that he stood toe to toe with the only superhero on the team.

2 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The hormonal deficient and follicle challenged super villain was enraptured by the mere thought of one tiny hair from Vic’s meager five o’clock shadow. No wonder he passed from nirvana after consuming that entire gelatinous mass of soap, toothpaste, phlegm, nasal mucus, And HAIR. Nevertheless, I hope this wasn’t the end of Beard Hunter; he was . . . HAIR-larious!

4 Likes

I thought Beard Hunter was great! No doubt disgusting, but he was portrayed really well!

3 Likes

Yeah, it was disgusting…and hilarious at the same time. I think the beard hunter ia a cool character…hope to see him more…but that bunny creature thing got him good😅

1 Like

Donkey farts. Donkey puke. Blob woman. Eating sink drain scum. Admiral whiskers. Moments… I’ll …never …forget.

2 Likes

I actually enjoy this version more than the one from the comics

2 Likes

Shocking how interesting the beard hunter turned out to be.

2 Likes

Didn’t know if we would watch another episode. Finally we did. This was funny.

2 Likes

Way to call it :smile: