Talk about pleasure and pain, huh?

4 Likes

Agreed. Sooo Jane. :laughing:

3 Likes

Gotta love those background extras as well . . . the acting!!! :smile:

4 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

2 Likes

That final forward head thrust by that extra on the right gets me every time. :smile:

2 Likes

Some of the greatest method acting ever seen. They’ve embraced the moment. :smile:

3 Likes

Utilizing that on camera screen time to the fullest!

Why must this show end!!!?? :sob:
:doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

I’m going to miss it so much.

3 Likes

I hate that it is casualty of yet another regime change. DCU could never catch a break and be given a fair chance. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Doom. Patrol. Forever!!!

xritasaysx

:doom_patrol_club: :triumph:

4 Likes

Same. The ‘Everything must be a hit out of the gate’ mentality that permeates the front office exec suites these days doesn’t allow time for auidence build for series that it should. Essentially, the expectation is that your show needs to spike up hard in its first season and transform into viewership dynamo by the third, or the fourth season usually becomes its last. :unamused:

A raven of mine told me that former CEO Sarnoff turned against the DCU less than a month after its rollout and was devising ways to severely pair it down within the first year of its existence. Apparently she disliked the concept pretty much from jump and didn’t want to lay out the necessary funding to responsibly build and maintain it as an entity. Decision making like that is why our beloved :00_dc_2016: digital space is still running second to the mutant comics company over at 500 S Buena Vista St.

:fist_right: :fist_left: :fist:
:muscle: :triumph: :doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

Still waiting on WBD/Max to confirm when the last episode batch drops

5 Likes

Yeah, it was only a revolutionary concept that was the first of it’s kind. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

IKR? The reshoots must’ve been extensive and now the writer’s strike probably has it locked at a standstill.

4 Likes

Dearest Sherrie Doom Patrol series;

dp2A
:doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

Who dat hawtie in the middle of the shot? :eyes:

#Smokeshow

:dp_butterfly: :doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

:smile:
They say Niles Smolder’s chair is powered by pure animal magnetism.

2 Likes