Doom Patrol Club

tired: “Merc with a Mouth”

wired: “Butthole with a Bowlcut”

4 Likes

I’m just now realizing that this is probably the first major instance of the DP meeting any of the Green Lanterns. That is pretty cool

4 Likes

and it’s the best one! they’re so lucky!

3 Likes

I think it would be cool if they ran into Jessica Cruz, considering the New 52 version of DO tried to get her on their team prior to “Darkseid War”. Become a full circle moment to an extent

4 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Finger guns? :neutral_face: No, Guy- no. That’s not your look. Someone else does them wayyy better:

3 Likes

:doom_patrol_club: :peach:

4 Likes

Love that Diane G. has been able to flesh out Jane so well. Really wondering how Jane and Kaye will get resolved. “We’re never gonna’ get away from the butts.” :laughing: :peach:

OMG- there’s a DP musical episode coming?! Yes pleez!

Finished Unstopable DP #2 two weeks back. Good stuff. :+1: :dp_butterfly:

4 Likes

Man, that scene from UDP #2 when Cliff visits Dorothy’s grave…heartbreaking :pleading_face:

4 Likes

IKR? And you can tell it’s a regular thing for Cliff to go there and check in. Sooo sad. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Also- really not liking Peacemaker and Waller interfering with the team. Not cool.

3 Likes

I think I mentioned on a different unrelated thread how I don’t like Waller’s development in recent years. And having Peacemaker still work with her despite how the last Suicide Squad book ended just feels off

I’m intrigued to see what happens next issue, aside from Green Lantern confrontation. This is a 6 issue mini, so issue 3 is probably where the real bombshells and revelations start dropping

4 Likes

Yep.

3 Likes

x912

3 Likes

:notes: Now I find out that nothing is given
Don’t know where the cards may fall
All I know is that we’ve gotta get it
We’ve gotta make it on our own :notes:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

3 Likes

xmw1