Doom Patrol Club

Cheers. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Doing my own rewatch. Through episode 13. Loving it all over again.

2 Likes

For people not on social media!

3 Likes

Saw those on Twitter!

2 Likes

I’m so glad to know that so many other people love this show. The originality, the people uncomfortable with their “powers”, zany Mr Tudyk all make for a great show. I’ve never had any interest in Cyborg but they gave him nuance I’ve never seen before. Also, Flex Mentallo onscreen?! No one could have predicted that.

Woohoo season 2!

2 Likes

Yes! Same! And also welcome! :slight_smile: :robotman_dp: :heart:

2 Likes

Finished my season 1 rewatch two nights ago. Cannot wait for season 2!

2 Likes

Nice! :+1: :robotman_dp:

2 Likes

I’ve avoided all info and images about season 2 but I just accidentally saw a pic of dorothy on here and she’s so cute! Aghhhhh I feel like I’m not ready for season 2 yet! I’m still enjoying season 1!

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

The day has arrived!!! See ya at the watch along.

I always forget to ask, what happened to the Doom Patrol Club flair? Is it a countdown or something? Will a new design show up soon?

2 Likes

yeah, if you want to switch it back to the previous flair, @ProActress2O, it won’t hurt my feelings! :laughing:

i’m starting s2 e1!

helmet

1 Like

Just redeemed points for the Doom Patrol T-shirt. Got it in my daughter’s size, but still very :smiley:

2 Likes

Bowlby Q&A is happening now!

2 Likes

Wanted to give the club a different look and I’m waiting on something to come in to see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea! Didn’t get a chance to tell April thank you :frowning: but saw did answer my question which was really cool!

2 Likes

Already finished first 3 doom patrol episodes

2 Likes

Do u think [spoiler] is one of [spoiler]'s imaginary friends

Idk, will watch the second season to see

1 Like

I think something like that would be cool