Doom Patrol Club

Careful of spoilers for peeps who haven’t watched yet! You can blur spoilers by putting [ spoiler] in front and [ /spoiler] after, (without the space between the bracket and “spoiler”)

2 Likes

Congratulations! :smiley:

I could only bear to watch the first episode so I don’t burn through them too fast. So we’re gonna have to have club wals for people who can’t make the official triple-header wal! Like moi!

2 Likes

She answered mine too! I’m still giddy over it.

Ready for tonight!

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! :robotman_dp:

2 Likes

ppb just advised me that she thinks next week it’ll go back to 1 ep

it would be pretty doom patrolly to have some unsanctioned guerilla wals, too, though :thinking:

1 Like

Oh ok, probably would wait a bit then

2 Likes

wal starting in 2 minutes!

1 Like

Just talked to CameronGellman who plays Hourman in Stargirl. He said that other than Stargirl, he also really likes Doom Patrol and would like to see a Doom Patrol/Stargirl crossover

1 Like

cliff and jane vs the censors! i like it!

1 Like

I would also like seeing a crossover with Swamp Thing, seeing that like the Doom Patrol, he is kinda a misfit in the DC Universe also

2 Likes

that would be cool!

2 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: :robotman_dp:

2 Likes

So looking forward to episode four . . . and the new flair!

2 Likes

Listen if I start being much nicer and saying the word “lovely” a lot and wearing bows in my hair it’s NOT because of Dorothy ok

2 Likes

I would be totally up for club WALs given some time after they drop. Watch them with my daughter so don’t always get to them immediately. We’re supposed to watch #2 today

2 Likes

Ok, probably down the line I’ll do that

2 Likes

Just watched #2, cried a little (not that that’s unusual for me now) but thought one option might be to wait till season is finished then revisit a few months down the road and take it all in again. Just an idea I’m in regardless

2 Likes

if season 1 is anything to go by, i’ll revisit it multiple times, myself!

2 Likes

True and yea

2 Likes