Doom Patrol Club

xrl1B
xdoome1 .x.

2 Likes

:star_struck: :dp_butterfly: :dp_butterfly: :dp_butterfly:

2 Likes

That’s fantastic

3 Likes

I was loving the mid/late 80s revival when Invasion happened that decimated that team. So sad watching them pick up the pieces. Great writing.

3 Likes

i’m here to report that in the Teen Titans Go! comic book, Robotman wears his jacket with no pants

and i forgot to say, welcome to the Doom Patrol Club, @keithbbailey.60996! or at least the thread! :laughing:

3 Likes

artist Brendan McCarthy released an unused Doom Patrol cover from the Morrison era (it was super low res so i upscaled it with an app)

and some unused script with his character sketches

it would have been interesting to see him do interiors on the book, but evidently he and Morrison had a falling out (at least partly over Morrison claiming to have created Danny the Street when McCarthy says he did)

2 Likes

Here’s a first for Cliff. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Still reading Grant Morrison’s run. :grinning:

4 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome! :dp_robotman: :heart:

2 Likes

merry christmas and happy holidays, Doom Patrol Club!

there’s a holiday-themed Doom Patrol story in this book –

and this isn’t holiday related but i was planning to post about it anyway, for anyone who doesn’t know, Doom Patrol had a Scooby Doo crossover! #canon

4 Likes

merry christmas to you too, Biff! :blush: :dp_robotman: :heart:

3 Likes

i was struck by inspiration to do a quick Doom Patrol gift exchange sketch and i thought i’d share it here

2 Likes

that looks awesome, Biff! :blush: :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

that could actually be a fun christmas card :blush:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Piffle Paffle my fellow Doom Patrollers!

:smiley: :dp_butterfly: :doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

thanks, @ProActress!

and merry Christmas, @DC89!

2 Likes

I was gonna’ wait until this was delivered but I gotta’ show you guys this coolness:

Cannot believe that this crucial DP key issue grading at VG (pretty solid condition considering that it’s almost 55 years old) is selling at such a low price point. :eyes: And there’s, like, six or seven more just like it up for grabs over at eBay on or around the same price as well. Beast Boy’s origin story along with a fantastic cover featuring Rita, Negative Spirit, Cliff, and Mallah/The Brain- amazing! I’ll post pics as soon as it arrives.
:smiley: :dp_butterfly:

4 Likes

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation:
And a Go-Go Checks cover to boot!
:doom_patrol_club:
#impeccabletaste89

3 Likes

Love this issue! :doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

To:
:doom_patrol_club:
Club