Do You Know Where Your Fave Is?

@Redhood The Question is back, doing Questiony things! What’s going on in his personal life? We have no idea! What we DO know is that he’s working to solve all the greatest mysteries of the DC Universe right now, from the Invisible Mafia to the rise of Leviathan. He’ll be one of the major players in the Leviathan event this summer.

1 Like

You know I gotta ask about my boy Static

Unfortunately, due to a continuing protracted legal battle over the publishing rights over Milestone characters, Static hasn’t shown up in the comics since Static Shock #8 in The New 52, 7 years ago. During his short post-Flashpoint tenure, Static established himself as a resident hero of New York City.

2 Likes

I heard he showed up in a book kalled ricanstrurction but I haven’t been able to find it but I guess that was made up thanks for klearing that up for me

1 Like

Ah, yes! He did appear in Ricanstruction, a promotional comic designed to help raise relief aid for Puerto Rico after it was devastated by Hurricane Maria. That one-off appearance in early 2018 occurred while DC was in talks to resurrect the Milestone line, but since then those plans have been delayed indefinitely.

3 Likes

What ever happened to the JSA?

That’s being covered by Doomsday Clock right now! One of the things Doctor Manhattan did was alter the timeline so that Alan Scott never got his power battery, and by domino effect prevented the foundation of the JSA. By the end of the series, that may change once more.

1 Like

@Jay_Kay and @HubCityQuestion Thanks for the input.

I suppose there are different ways to interpret that scene. I interpret it as Tynion saying, “These characters like how I screwed up their histories, 'cause I want them to, so there!”
But perhaps that’s overly cynical of me.

Li’l bit.

1 Like

How about Infinity, Inc.? The Infinitors, at least the core group (Jade, Obsidian, Brainwave, etc.), should be part of any JSA revival.

As a legacy group to the JSA, Infinity Inc’s been AWOL since The New 52 began. We’ll see whether that changes after Doomsday Clock.

In their perpetual crime against Wildstorm, where have all the bad guys gone? Like Ivana Baiul, Helspont, Tao, Gnome seems to me if you have a hero who is villain deficient get one of these guys in your book.

Where’s Firestorm at?

@Dexertebigboi I was just reading Superman: Leviathan rising last night and Firestorm popped up in it to help out Supes, it’s the first time I recall seeing him in Rebirth and there isnt much detail into why he’s there and what he’s up to.

1 Like

Has Maxine Baker been in anything since Lemire’s Animal Man run ended?

Fire and Ice? The heart and soul of the JLI…

1 Like

Ferro Lad, they brought him back in LOSH Animated. But that’s the last time I’ve seen him.

@Dexertebigboi Firestorm has also been seen in Doomsday Clock.

What has Tim Drake been up to recently. I dropped my few comic book subscription when I realized how great this service is. I loved his role in Detective Comics, but then he seemed to drop off the face of the planet again.

I know you could technically just tell me where he last made a brief appearance, but if you know if he’s had any significant role in recent comics, I’d be interested.

@Wildstorm-Jeff: Ivana Baiul and Helspont have both made appearances in Warren Ellis’s “The Wild Storm” series. Tao has not, but he did play a role in Tom King and Tim Seeley’s “Grayson”. As for Gnome, he made a one-off appearance in the Wildstorm 25th Anniversary Special 2 years ago, but that’s it. (As a WildStorm fan, if you haven’t read it, you really should!)

1 Like