Dive Back In - Feature Removed?

I’m sorry to hear that :confused:

Do you mind giving us some details regarding the situation like:

• Your specific device (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S10, Chromebook)
  • Your Operating System version (i.e. Android 11.1, Windows 10)
  • The current version of the DCUI app (if on Mobile)
  • Which browser you’re using (if on desktop)
1 Like

Galaxy 8 plus
Android 12
Current version of app (uninstalled and tried both beta and non beta variations)

The app has only the last 10 issues in my comics history and no dive back in.

Using the website has a similar blank history but the dive back in is there for a few. This is the browser on my phone. We don’t have a computer atm.

I can no longer use my iPad to read comics as apparently the developer wil not let you update unless you have a newer version of the operating system. (I’m on 12 and you need 13 or newer)

I really wish the TV app would come back as i always connect the phone to my TV anyways. Reading comics has always been a family activity and it was really easy using the remote. I would pay extra for the feature. I find myself reading less than i did with the TV app, even when the phone app was working perfect, because of convenience. I would also pay to have my comic history restored. We like to read full runs and with crossovers it makes it really easy.

3 Likes

I have a Galaxy 32A 5G. I haven’t had the dive back in feature for a little over a month now.

3 Likes

Now the setting in the app doesn’t work, it kept crashing.
I notice the app hasn’t been updated since October 14, I think it needs a update, maybe that’ll help.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Thank you for the information, I’m sorry you’re also dealing with this issue. Hopefully it will be resolved soon!

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue on the android app. Sometimes it’ll show back up but lately it hasn’t been. Like you, it’s my primary way of getting back to reading the books I’ve got in progress and it bums me out a little that it’s glitching

3 Likes

Preface: I know this is at no fault of the moderators, and I don’t want them to feel any of my frustration is being pointed at them.
This is really getting pretty ridiculous. This is a very basic and essential feature. Its insane to me that the issue has persisted this long, and with little to no updates addressing the issue. To me this really makes me worry about the service, because I really do enjoy it a lot and plan to continue paying for it, but it seems that what ever powers that be don’t see a robust programming/tech team to be very important.

4 Likes

Yeah. It seems like they have people using the script each week for new titles, but no one maintaining the back end or really knowledgeable about what’s going on under the hood at all.

2 Likes

SEEMS TO BE FIXED?!

How’s it looking for you all?

Checked my other devices and it is all fixed for me. Requires a new update to install first.

3 Likes

It’s fix, I’m so glad it’s back!:smiley:

1 Like

Can confirm from our side that this issue should be resolved. On mobile devices, make sure you update to the most recent version of the app!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.