Discussion: Matt Reeves Batman Universe. What’s to Come for the Dark Knight?

@IssacBrown it’s also influenced by the long Halloween. If you haven’t read it you should great series.

3 Likes

I would prefer that the actor hit the weights like so many others but he’s not going to do that.

3 Likes

This movie is going to change our perspective of Batman. The new suit, and new bat mobile. That’s what excites me about different Batman movies. It’s the new things and styles of everything.

4 Likes

I like that their moving away from the armored tank with guns and more to a realistic vehicle. It definitely has something to do with the fact that this is his 2nd year as Batman.

4 Likes

he is a good batman

2 Likes

Amazing casting choice.

4 Likes

Since they’re trying to show the audience more of Batman’s detective side in The Batman. I think that the riddler is a great pick for the main villain to really test Batman’s intelligence. What do you think?

4 Likes

2 Likes

I just want a decent Batman movie, don’t want some overbloated craptastic Zack Snyder influenced take on the Caped Crusader (Yes, I’m among those that think the #SnyderCut of JL is going to suck balls just as bad as the Snyder-Abrams abortion that made it to theaters.)

2 Likes

Agreed. From what I’ve heard about it. People on set are saying that Robert Pattinsons performance is great, but only time will tell.

2 Likes

What are you most excited for in the Batman movie?

1 Like

I think Pattinson will be good. I really haven’t seen him in anything except HP and Twilight. I think most people have probably only seen him in that too. He even thinks Twilight wasn’t good. Although I did see him in The Lighthouse and that was a weird one.
I’m going to go in with no expectations and an open mind. Every Batman was different in their story and their world. I’m excited to see what this one is like.

3 Likes

I like that they do different things with each movie. @Dunperian

3 Likes

I’ll reserve most judgement until after the release. I’ve been surprised many times before. I don’t think he has the right look though. Just because you wear the cowl doesn’t mean that you are Batman. We will see though. It does not look right on him.

3 Likes

A new Batman movie lol

3 Likes

I think he is the best choice for a young Batman and Bruce Wayne for a number of reasons.

1. He played in other movies more than Twilight such as Good Tome and The Lighthouse.
  2. People doubted him the same like Michael Keaton as Batman and Heath Ledger as Joker and look how many people love them now.
  3. He looks like Ben Affleck
3 Likes

They would work better for a sequel, but Hugo Strange and Court of Owls would work even BETTER!

2 Likes

The new Batman and Riddler.

2 Likes

I think he was the best choice for a young Batman, he has the parts.

2 Likes

Well I don’t think it matters if he does it, and it would actually fit more as a skinny Batman since it’s more noir and he’s a young and inexperienced Batman.

3 Likes