Dick Grayson Fan Club (DGFC) - BTAS Watch-Alongs: Grayson's Journey

But grumpy Bats is what makes him so charming.

2 Likes

Especially if Booster Gold is involved.

1 Like

Link to “If You’re So Smart…”

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/if-you-re-so-smart-why-aren-t-you-rich/d06f50e2-fe84-4bf8-8b1a-7ad6d87cb76a/

Should we start at 7:30 Eastern?

1 Like

He can still be grumpy. It just the blank, stale, and abusive moments I personally don’t like. Like I’m surprised the Batfam doesn’t function like the Umbrella academy with the way Batman is depicted to raise them sometimes.

1 Like

Do you think the change had anything to do with the depictions of older Bruce in Batman Beyond?

1 Like

Nah cuz he wasn’t abusive there. He was just a grumpy old troll added to the BTAS pluckiness.

2 Likes

I think it was in part due to the effort to make Batman darker and edgier once he recovered from the events of Knightfall. They really play up that angle in the story Troika from 1995.

2 Likes

I have always felt like that Terry McGinnis and Dick Grayson were more on the same wave link.

2 Likes

Ahh okay I never read knightfall or anything after.

1 Like

Absolutely! Terry and Dick’s personality are one in the same imho.

2 Likes

Odd that this episode decided to turn Eddie into a bitter game creator, but I guess it works as a 1990s update.

1 Like

And Dick is a gamer at that! I thought Atari was the only game in this age :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for hosting tonight A1waysAJ and for setting up the links AlexanderKnox. Unfortunately I have some work still to do tonight. Looking forward to the next time.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome and yeah thank you @AlexanderKnox for your help.

1 Like

This is probably my favorite look for the Riddler.

1 Like

YESSSSSS mine too. This and the Arkham concepts.

1 Like

Duh, Robin.

1 Like

“Hey it’s getting hot in here” :rofl::joy:

1 Like

You’d think that someone would have beaten the game by this point…

1 Like

I’m terrible at riddles. I most certainly would not :rofl::joy:

1 Like