Dick Grayson Fan Club (DGFC) - BTAS Watch-Alongs: Grayson's Journey

I really like how BTAS went with Dick’s college years, a la the 1970s. It still allows him to be Robin without running the risk of entering Burt Ward territory.

1 Like

Yes :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: I was just about to say that!

1 Like

Can we all take a moment to talk about the old football gear?

1 Like

It’s all part of the BTAS “1992 by way of 1942” aesthetic, and I think it works well.

2 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

Yes, it has the Knute Rockne look.

2 Likes

How’d they break off that statue/gargoyle so fast :joy::joy::joy:??? And did did Bats really just smile and shut the door on his way out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Batman tortures cats.

3 Likes

Is it weird that I never noticed that as a kid until just now?

1 Like

Let’s get in all of those villain cameos!

2 Likes

Scary lunch lady.

2 Likes

BTAS always had good cameo bits in Arkham. And the joker laugh when scarecrow is revealed as a scarecrow… chefs kiss

1 Like

Need more fun with Dick and Crane? Here are two classic “Robin vs. Scarecrow” stories:

1. “Fright of the Scarecrow!” in Batman #189 (1967)
  2. “Fear Times Four” in Detective Comics #486 (1979)
1 Like

It was also scary how much the voice actor Henry Polic II looked like the Scarecrow.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha, Bruce.

“I’ll drive reaaaal slow” sksjfjdbdbd why can’t Bruce be more this in the comics - a sarcastically jabbing yet caring father?

3 Likes

He was…until the 90s happened.

2 Likes

Did you want to try to fit in the Riddler episode tonight, too?

1 Like

People love BTAS. Everyone would love this to be the norm. Plus it’s give Batman some personality cuz he doesn’t have much of one anymore.

1 Like

Yeah I have no problem with that if that’s okay with everyone else. Then we can just pick up the initial schedule.

1 Like