Detective Chimp's Scavenger Hunt šŸ”Ž

Yay, so happy to hear it!!

4 Likes

Since this is just meant to be a fun game, even if answers were given by two folks, you both get the badge! :monkey:

3 Likes

So sorry you missed it, but weā€™ll be doing this again next month. Stay tuned!

1 Like

It was a fun game, and fun games are fun!

4 Likes

Since weā€™ve just finished solving a mystery I feel obligated to post this here.

14 Likes

This was fun! And slightly stressful.

My answer got overwritten at least five times so I finally waited until it said I would have to overwrite and then it stayed (so sorry to whoever I overwrote).

3 Likes

I got a bunch of prompts. Mostly ā€œSomeone else is editingā€, ā€œyou canā€™t mention more than 10 usersā€. Good test run thoā€¦
And I shall wear this badge proudly :face_with_monocle::raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Ah very good! Yes, happy to be around this round to get in on the fun! Will have to make sure to keep an eye out for more in the future! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Yeah I had problems with that to, It took a little to get my answer in.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ve got it: The Chief is targeting Wonder Womanā€™s Invisible Jet for details on Project Ares, encoded in a recipe for Mayo Madness Surprise. Chief is being manipulated by the Duke of Deception, who is secretly running his operation while ā€œlocked upā€ ā€“ as per Rorschach. The Duke is planning to use Project Ares against Ganthet and his Guardians of the Universe, and will use Baneā€™s operations on Santa Prisca to launch it. Itā€™s a convoluted plan that only the likes of Lex Luthor could devise: the real mastermind!

The person bringing us together to solve these clues? Detective Chimp. Our lead field agent: Catwoman, who can be spotted amongst a throng of impostors by her Batman Returns catsuit. But we canā€™t depend on Chimp himself for help, because heā€™s been dosed with Rabies ā€“ hence him reaching out to us for help!

In our pursuit of Project Ares, we should be on the look out for Rex ā€œThe Lionā€ Calabrese, the Dukeā€™s enforcer. If we need backup, weā€™ve been provided with some contact info for an operative in the area ā€“ Damian Wayne. (Who may look like a six year old in underoos, but is more than he seems.)

Fortunately, we have a double agent in play as well in case things get particularly hairy: KITE-MAN, whoā€™s protecting Gotham on behalf of his love, Ivy. Heā€™ll know when to act if you give him a high five!

Currently, Ganthet is distracted by an alliance between Darkseid and Blackfire, so if the Duke does get his hands on Project Ares, he wonā€™t see it coming. But to resolve that threat and gain his attention, we enter VIOLET HARPER into the field, whose nature as a living Mother Box will change the winds of Darkseidā€™s plans.

To undo the Dukeā€™s hypnotic sway, some-time Chimp ally Constantine may be contacted to counteract any mind control we encounter. Heā€™ll be the one who looks like Sting. Offer him a Tawky Tawny doll, and heā€™ll know what to do.

In case Project Ares IS unleashed: Looker and Mera may be contacted as strategically placed final defenses. All this information can be found encoded in broadcasts of Teen Titans Go!

13 Likes

Yeah, once that came up I went in and removed a bunch of the little ā€œ@'sā€, so hopefully that didnā€™t afflict everyone too long :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

My Globā€¦ YOUā€™VE CRACKED IT!!!
giphy (5)

10 Likes

THAT was beautiful. :trophy:

5 Likes

All riiight! Everyone who added an answer to the Wiki should have the special event ā€˜Master Detectiveā€™ badge!

Please reach out to the moderator group via DM if you feel you should have received the badge, and didnā€™t; because this is our first time running the traps on this game, itā€™s possible there was a glitch somewhere. Thanks so much to everyone for playing, and see you all next time! :mag::monkey:

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the second game!

3 Likes

I find this statement to be extremely factual.

6 Likes

Very fun. Had some bugs but I feel those worked out. Also I apologize if I wiped your answer by mistake.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure we all took part in wiping other peopleā€™s answers. It was a group effort. It made for a great lesson though.

5 Likes

How I feel after missing all the fun, especially when I was mentioned in a question, because I was busy writing a term paper for the last 14 hours:

5 Likes

Yepā€¦ Totally missed itā€¦ Oh well, it looked like people enjoyed it and thatā€™s the greatest part! What a great community!

2 Likes