Detective Chimp's Scavenger Hunt šŸ”Ž

Wait so are the clues being released one after another or all at once?

5 Likes

It is TIME.

4 Likes

I donā€™t see why not, but you should have plenty of chances :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All at once!

5 Likes

And weā€™re off- let the hunt begin!

A few items to remember:

• Comments are now locked- if you have discovered a clue, be sure to update the topic itself by using the Wiki function in the upper right at the top Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.28.18 PM
  • Members Level 1 and above have the ability to edit Wikis
  • To allow more members to contribute, please only supply one answer per hour.

:memo: PLEASE NOTE :memo:: If many people are editing the Wiki at the same time, there could be over-writing. Please make sure your answer ā€œtakesā€.

Because comments are locked, feel free to message the moderators directly for any questions or format challenges. Mods are standing by!

Good luck, intrepid scavengers!

5 Likes

A few folks have noted that their answers are being overwritten by others; itā€™s understandable if someone has a window open, it may accidentally not note that someone has already answered.

Luckily the Wiki remembers everyone who participated, so everyone is still guaranteed to get a badge!

While we may not be able to prevent the overwriting, we will tinker with the process and see if we can find a way to minimize it for next time.

Thanks for helping us work out the kinks of this fun new game!

7 Likes

One way to prevent overwriting, that will be provided as part of the guidance in the future:

• Only click ā€œeditā€ once you have your answer.
  • Submit your answer, then immediately click ā€œsaveā€.

This way, you wonā€™t have an open draft with blank mysteries that might accidentally overwrite something a member has answered during your search :smiley:

3 Likes

10 minutes left to answer any of the remaining mysteries!

Once the strike of the hour hits, all original detectives from Hour One can claim any of those answers.

Be sure to act fast, and PLEASE NOTE:

• Have your answer ready BEFORE you click ā€œEdit Wikiā€
  • Once youā€™ve submitted your answer, IMMEDIATELY click ā€œSaveā€
  • Even if your answer is overwritten, the Wiki remembers who participated; this means everyone who answered WILL get the badge!

Happy hunting!

4 Likes

All right Detectives!

Round Twoā€¦

START!

3 Likes

Just ONE ANSWER LEFT!!

Where our Young Justice fans at?

In Justice League: Outsiders what is the timestamp for when Violet first comes back to life, in season 3, episode 2?

3 Likes

YOU DID IT DETECTIVES!! Youā€™ve discovered the clues to every single mystery is just one hour, ten minutes!!

Weā€™ll be compiling all participants now, look forward to proudly wearing your new, rare badge in about an hour! :mag::monkey:

I hope you all had fun- let us know what you thought, weā€™re hoping to do this about once a month. :flexmentallo_dp:

9 Likes

We did it? WE DID IT!

3 Likes

I spent an hour trying to input one answer and it still didnā€™t take. :neutral_face: apparently successful wiki edits are beyond my capabilities.

4 Likes

I spent a good 10 minutes or so, then I gave up until the end when nobody else was answering, lol.

4 Likes

This was really fun! Please do this again!

4 Likes

For what itā€™s worth Razzz, I do see that you answered and you will be receiving a badge- I think the first hour was a good test to discover the necessary etiquette around Wikis being to make sure you donā€™t click ā€œEditā€ until youā€™re ready with your answer, and then being sure to immediately click ā€œSaveā€. Pretty sure this was causing overwriting with blanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hope I didnā€™t answer one that someone already had an answer to as they were popping up fast even when I was looking for one I had another answer to. :grimacing:

Nice work all! :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes