Deleted Scene From The Batman Featuring The Joker Released By Matt Reeves

:laughing: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Never. :smiling_face: :nerd_face:

Iā€™ll be heading to the theater for it soon. The clip is a standalone as is, so it doesnā€™t ruin anything at all. Probably just meant to hype a possible sequel/interest in a Joker & Bats showdown and not a scene ever really intended to be kept in the movie. :+1:t3:

9 Likes

:relieved: :+1:

7 Likes

No, it should be Eggman.

Or Cluemaster!

8 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

If it was during his early days we might get a glimpse of kiddo Steph. :smiley:

7 Likes

Coming this Fall 2024, The Batman vs.:
xkt1Bx

:exploding_head:

8 Likes

Yes my lovely Batgirl @DC89 you paged.

6 Likes

Isnā€™t lovely and Batgirl a bit redundant., asking for a friend. :rofl:

5 Likes

I amā€¦ paged?

4 Likes

No, no, it should be Batman vs Batwoman, the battle of the Bats

5 Likes

:smiley: :purple_heart:

Big news about The Batman movie. Scroll to top of the thread. ^^^

@MisfitCMJ ^^^

5 Likes

Still want Mr. Freeze to be the Batman sequelā€™s next villain but this joker is definitely interesting.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking this myself. I know that The Batman takes major influence from Long Halloween, but I wouldnā€™t say no to the sequel taking influence from it as well. :laughing:

4 Likes

So the Jokes on them, thinking they could bury a deleted scene, Ha.

3 Likes

I suspect Hush is high on the list for main villain, and others can be worked into the background, like maybe a new Harvey Dent.

6 Likes

Iā€™m kinda glad they cut this tbh. Maybe Iā€™m tired or something, but I got kinda bored with that scene

5 Likes

I like :smile_cat: Havenā€™t seen the movie yet but this take is interesting, and does remind me quite a bit of Silence of the Lambs, which I also love. Iā€™m glad they released this scene for us.

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag @DC89.

The scene definitely doubles down on the dreariness factor in the movie. I think it was a good move cutting it out. Couldnā€™t understand most of what The Joker was saying. Was very muffled; maybe it was my tiny phone speakers.

Gonna be watching this movie again next month on HBO Max, see if maybe itā€™s more entertaining for me the second time around.

5 Likes

Phantom Pharoah? A guy named Tom who is a Phan of Pharoahs? :wink:

5 Likes

:nerd_face:

6 Likes