Debate: Which Flash Is the Best?

@kingofspeedsters
The Flash Annual usually has a separate story and more pages.

2 Likes

@FutureFlash Thatā€™s awesome! I just recently bought the issue and havenā€™t read it yet, but I recognized the art. It sounds like Iā€™ll have to go read it right away!

1 Like

Used to be Barry, but I think itā€™s Wally now.

3 Likes

How many rebirth flash annuals are there? I need to buy them asap!!!

3 Likes

@cnzspuk
It was an exciting issue and I cannot wait for more of the story.

1 Like

@kingofspeedsters
I am not sure. I have a subscription to The Flash, Justice League, Deathstroke, and James Bond on Comixology. As they are released they automatically bought and downloaded to my phone.

1 Like

@kingofspeedsters
Did you get the Annual yet?

1 Like

@king There are only 2 flash annuals for rebirth as of now. But if your looking for a good rebirth annual to read, I really liked Titans annual #1.

1 Like

Wally West

5 Likes

@everyone talking about annuals with me

I usually like getting the copies of the main comics I read in real life. Other than the main things, I would read on an app or website or something.

2 Likes

Bart Allen

1 Like

Wallace Frekinā€™ West! But Bart is, IMHO, the most underrated to don the Crimson & Yellow.

4 Likes

Wally West

4 Likes

See, I think Bart is okay, but I find him way too annoying to read more of his books lol

1 Like

And, man! @DCComicsCrisis, youā€™re on every single thread I go to!

2 Likes

Great minds think alike :+1:

1 Like

@cnzspuk Have you ever read Geoff Johns Teen Titans run? He took Bart to a whole new and compelling level.

1 Like

About Bart or the threads? Regardless, Iā€™ll second that haha!

1 Like

LOL The threads

1 Like

@DCCC Iā€™m in the middle of it actually (issue 15 I think), I have the first two volumes in tpb form, and loved them! Iā€™m continuing to read them here now. (Theyā€™re on my ā€œto readā€ list). I did find him not as annoying in that series though, thanks for pointing that out and reminding me of those great comics!

2 Likes