Debate: Which Flash Is the Best?

Out of the four people to have taken up the mantle of The Flash (Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, and Bart Allen), which of them is the best?!

You can factor in things like speed, personality, technique, skills, etc.

Please keep this debate respectful and clean, and have fun!

13 Likes

Wonderful folk. All of them.

But Wally.

9 Likes

I love Barry and can’t abide Wally but, since I doubt he’ll get much love, Jay Garrick.

Jay is just a heroic “soul”. Something has got to be done, so he steps up to do it. (And yeah, Joan’s not happy he’s out risking his life…AGAIN. But, even she knows he’s doing it because it needs to be done.

What truly sets Jay apart from every other Flash is that he is a natural born leader. He can lead the JSA, something Barry, Wally, or Bart are incapable of, none of them could ever lead the JL.

Barry & Wally might be better at “speed force shenanigans” but when the chips are down and a big threat looms, Jay is a leader that other hero’s will follow.

6 Likes

Wally’s one of my favorites, but all I’m saying is that three out of four flashes have woefully inadequate headgear.

7 Likes

I like Barry and Wally equally, with Jay a close second.

6 Likes

People aren’t giving Bart enough credit. I think he has the most interesting backstory out of all of them. I mean, he’s from the future! That’s so cool!

6 Likes

@Batjamgs
I agree. Barry, Wally & Bart need to up their headwear game. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jay was my original favorite Flash when my young life was back issues.

4 Likes

Barry

3 Likes

Barry is my Flash.

4 Likes

Barry and Jay. I don’t really care much for Wally or the others.

3 Likes

I’m more of a Wally guy myself

9 Likes

Oh lord, what a softball question. The answer is, was, and always will be Wally West!

10 Likes

Barry Allen. May not be the fastest. But he is the smartest, most experienced. Barry Allen is The Flash.

5 Likes

Barry allen is my favorite, but Wally west is the best.

First off- he is the fastest among them (he is faster than instant teleportation as shown in a comic…cant tell you the exact one)

Second off- his costume is AWSOME!!! (rebirth)

8 Likes

Than again… Barry allen taught Wally everything he knows. Barry is smarter than Wally, and knows the speed force more and better than anyone. Barry has a heart of gold. And Barry has an abundant amount of hope.

7 Likes

But Barry kind of past down his heart of goldness to Wally. I mean…the titans say that Wally is the heart of the team (as shown in titans rebirth volume 3)

5 Likes

Sorry for spamming, but this is my favorite topic!!

5 Likes

Barry Allen as Future Flash. He had advanced tech and learned how to fight from Deathstroke, Batman, and Ras Al Guhl. He was also faster.

4 Likes

Bart is probably my second favorite. He was highly underrated. They way his time as the Flash went down should not purely reflect him. As Impluse he was the only speedster Godspeed was not ready to tackle with.

4 Likes