Debate: What is the BEST DC Live Action movie?

Shazam is by far the best modern DC live action. Personally, the best overall I’d have to say would be Superman The Movie. I’ll just stop there or I’ll go on about DC live action for hours.

3 Likes

Superman the Movie and Superman II will always top the list.

3 Likes

Aqua man soo far

2 Likes

Suicide squad is over hated. It’s not my favourite, but it’s quite nice

1 Like

Aquaman

2 Likes

The next one, it’s always the next one! Cause each one is Super it’s its own right. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

It has to be Watchmen.
The Dark Knight is a close second.

2 Likes

Ummmm dark knight that’s considered easily the best SUPERHERO movie ever much less dc

Alot of people bash suicide squad but when you think about it a big thing was the plot that felt overused in alot of comic stories. What critics are forgetting is the reason that it’s such a popular plot is why they used it. For a while now people have loved this movie plot line. Everyone was really just pissed cause Marvel had been using it for so long and now DC gave it a shot. They pulled it off well and it was good in my opinion but it was diffrent then what DCEU usually produced. THAT is why people had their pants in a twist.

1 Like

My favorite is hands down Batman Returns, Michelle Pfeiffer did an amazing job as Catwoman and I’ll never get sick of the movie

1 Like

Ob-V, The Dark Knight

1 Like

Superman The Movie. Just rewatched it the other day (thanks DCU!) and it’s clearly still the best superhero movie, even after all this time. Actually caught that the cinematography was done by one of the guys that worked on 2001: A Space Odyssey. Check out the Smallville sequences again, they’re gorgeous!

2 Likes

Superman II, which had an OK plot, nice humor, and the incomparable Christopher Reeve as the embodiment of the Big Guy, and his characterization is still unbeaten.

The Dark Night, of course.

Wonder Woman was terrific. The other DC movies, not at all.

I’ve already said a lot about my criticism of the DCEU as it stands.

I do hope things get better, and soon.

Now is a good time for DC to turn attention to the movie detail, and take advantage of the post-Endgame lull, and remind people that DC still has heroes that people still love!

Man of steel easily.

Superman the Movie
Batman 89
Wonder Woman