Dear DC Diary

thank you, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd and @MatthewHecht!

5 Likes

Where’s the picture? :frowning_face:

4 Likes

I read more Justice Society.

6 Likes

I promised basicallytimdrake I’d only post it two days a year, but i can print it out and mail it to you!

6 Likes

Well, a promise is a promise.

(Quietly counting down the days until the blessed image comes back).

7 Likes

Dear DC Diary,
066b86fadeb59b4dfb85e6927dc44f7b
I miss Mama Cobblepot

5 Likes

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

Don’t we all? :pensive::bouquet:

4 Likes

I like that so many costumes got ripped to shreds, yet Stargirl’s remains perfect. Her tailoring skills are insane.

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

xmilestoneLOGO1x
#milestone-comics #milestone-media

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Sorry I’ve been neglecting you, there’s just been a lot happening right now and I’ve been in reality lately.

9 Likes

Dear DC Diary,
My Robin comic collecting journey continues

6 Likes

Dear DC Journal,

I actually, unironically, really love the art in Superman: For All Seasons. (The comic where Superman says, “And thank you.”) It’s cartoony, but the designs for each character, fits them very well. Lex Luthor has a permanent scowl on his face, and Superman looks like the Boy Scout that he is.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I keep buying more Wonder Woman things. And then I get recommendations for other Wonder Woman things, and I want to buy those as well.

I just read an article by a grandfather who wanted to share his advice for living well, and this one struck me:

My response:

:laughing:

11 Likes

Do your cats behave in there?

6 Likes

Surprisingly, I’ve only had one issue in all of my years with multiple cats. One cat thought my comics long boxes were scratching posts, so I had to make sure the closet door was always shut tight. Other than that, they’ve all been good.

It might make a difference that we always adopt older cats from the shelter. :heart_eyes_cat: :cat2: :cat: :catwoman_hv_2:

6 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Dear DC Journal,

I started reading Watchmen for the first time.

13 Likes