Dear DC Diary

I read more Justice Society. I also already saved the best image.
S129

6 Likes

Alan Davis is a Bat’s friend.

3 Likes

True.

3 Likes

Dear DC Journal,

I’m going to read some Bendis comics.

5 Likes

I read more Justice Society

7 Likes

Dear DC Diary,
I was scrolling through Pinterest and this came up

This contains an image of: ★Batfam Gif's And Images★ - Drake

it feels like a personal attack

3 Likes

That means you’ll be kickin’ here with us for a while longer then? 'Cuz if so- Yay! :smiley: :+1: :hugs:

4 Likes

For sure! This is an amazing community and I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon

4 Likes

That’s definitely great to hear. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That was one of the biggest developments in the final chapter of Dark Crisis. The League is on indefinite hiatus right now. In its place, Nightwing and his long-time partners are becoming the DCU’s first line of defense against all threats. The former teen sidekicks are now calling the shots.

It’s about time. The Titans have essentially been JL 2.0 for a long time now. Dick, Star, Rae Rae, Garfield, and Donna are all full veterans in the hero gig now and def answer the call to save the planet if necessary. Nothing against the JL but I’d really like to see Vic permanently relinquish his league membership and come home to the Tower where he belongs. Then the team will be whole, along with Wally too. Wolfman and Perez reimagined the team in an exciting and innovative way back in 1980 and all of the Titan’s bold bright potential has finally matured into excellence no matter which way you cut it. Bravo :00_dc_2016:- I’m totally on page with this decision! :+1:

:purple_heart: :00_teen_titans:

5 Likes

Agreed! :smiley:

3 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:

You are the super wonderfulest LadyBat. Soo glad you’re here.
:hugs:

5 Likes

The Power Girl backup feature in Action comics has Karen and Lilith trying to help Gar overcomes his recent trauma.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thx for the heads up on this @MisfitCMJ. Really hoping that Gar can rise back up.

5 Likes

…was he like, electrocuted?

4 Likes

That kind of looks like what happens when Alfred mixes bleach in with the batsuit that’s really not supposed to have bleach on it.

5 Likes

:laughing: Yes!

6 Likes

I feel like 90% of action figures looked like that when I was a kid. There were only so many comics-faithful versions of Batman or Spider-Man or Wolverine that would work for an action figure a little kid you’d want to buy, so it seemed like every figure was bright neon or had scuba gear or was actually a fisherman for some reason.

5 Likes

Nope. He was carelessly left to Kenner’s discretion. And boy did they discretion the he:ice_hockey::ice_hockey: out of B-Man for every single nickel they could grab.

6 Likes