Dear DC Diary

Its coming this year, and in a :sparkles: Super Powers :sparkles: box, to boot.

Dear DC Diary,

Everything is better when it has “Super Powers” applied to it. FACT.

Dear DC Diary part deux,

Our community is better because of @TheWifeOfJasonTodd and the fun, levity, humor and overall radness she brings to the joint.

:fireworks: :sparkles: Happy DCUIversary :sparkles: :fireworks:, Mrs. Todd! :partying_face: :cake: :ttns_gif_jason:

7 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks! :00_superman1:

8 Likes

You’re welcome, and as Green Arrow said on Justice League Unlimited, “Hey, thank you.”

I learned something fresh last week, which was that cabbage lasagna was a thing.

Keep on spreading the good culinary word, fellow architect of words. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

happy anniversary, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd! i’m so glad to share this community with you and consider you a friend :hugs:

7 Likes

Awww! Thank you!

07ad4f6f5d6547a34aa98890bcfbbc95110c5572r1-250-299_hq

9 Likes

Well that was the sweetest thing I have read today! This community is different than any other I have been involved in, and that is a wonderful thing.

Happy Cake Day! Three years, where did the time go? :smile:

7 Likes

No idea. Time flies when you’re having fun!

7 Likes
6 Likes

Happy anniversary!

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Ooooooooooh! Flintstones! Thanks :blush:

6 Likes

Aww, well you should know that this is true partly because you’re here to help make it as amazing as it is, truthfully. I want to wish you a happy 3 years of being a part of this community - time has really flown by and so much has changed, but it’s always nice to see your positive and uplifting comments all over the forums. I could probably go on forever but I won’t haha… so thanks for coming around so often and spreading cheer, friend. :slight_smile: :raised_hands: :birthday:

8 Likes

Awww! You’re so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

giphy

7 Likes

I read more Justice Society.

5 Likes

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 12-47-00 All-Star Comics Vol 1 43

5 Likes

My team is so amazing.

5 Likes

I found a print of that online and put it on my wall.

5 Likes

Lucky wall.

5 Likes

Have you seen this, @DC89 ?

3 Likes