Dear DC Diary

Is he the same one known as Tomcat?

1 Like

He was jokingly called Tomcat by Tigress once and never again. DC Wiki calls him that, but they are wrong.

5 Likes

I read more Justice Society.

5 Likes

Well, according to Fandom “he now goes by the name Tomcat although he said he would never use that name”. A Tomcat also shows up in the March issue of Catwoman. That will answer the question.

4 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Donkey Kong Country is what Superman: Son of Kal-El should have been.

4 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I just read the Alex Ross/Paul Dini graphic novel Justice League: The World’s Greatest Superheroes and it was amazing! Really compelling stories and absolutely gorgeous art. 10/10 would recommend.

9 Likes

Very hourglass shaped

6 Likes

That’s one of my recommendations this month. Don’t know if you read it because of my recommendation, but either way, I’m glad you read it. :+1:

7 Likes

An excellent recommendation! Might have to check out some more Elseworlds next.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Say no more I’m buying that.

Also my goodness Alex Ross’s Wonder Woman is amazing.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I think you should read more Justice Society.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary. :notebook:

Vacation time nearly over as another new year begins. :tada: :mirror_ball: :tada:

While on vacation though, I got a chance to see family I had not seen in a few years, and a chance to spend time with my new nephew again. :smiley:

On one occasion, I told him about Superman. :superman_hv_3:

His eyes lit up wide with awe and wonder when I said Superman. :astonished:

I may have also joked with my sister that his third word he says will be Superman. :rofl:

So, Happy New Year DC family! :dc:

May the awe and wonder continue in each adventure our journeys take us into this year and the next as the saying goes that it’s… “Never the end.” :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

I read more Justice Society

3 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I saw this photo in a Wonder Woman book my wife got me for Christmas and I am obsessed by it:

Sea World did a Superhero waterskiing show from 1976 to 1979. I wish I had seen it.

There are a few videos on youtube (thanks to @CaptainYesterday for the intel), and I wanted to find out more about it.

Enter this blog from Marc Nobleman:

He interviewed around 40 of the people involved in the show. There are ten segments of interview and many photos. It was a very interesting and satisfying read.

Note: The top girl had to weigh under 110 pounds, so that is a mini-Wonder Woman.

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Leslie Grace published a photo of what would have been Batgirl’s final costume (cc @DC89)

Summary

7 Likes

BGSki

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

8 Likes

4 Likes