I do really love Ambush Bug, but I couldn’t resist posting this

5 Likes

I been framed!

5 Likes

you’re queen bee?!?!?!

5 Likes

whyioughta

6 Likes

I feel you. His Suicide Squad is so awful. To me, Ambush Bug was actually the first thing that at least somewhat resembled a Suicide Squad comic to me. What I like about the team in the first place is a cast of fun and goofy characters with distinct powers. Robbie Thompson’s Suicide Squad is just “Task Force Tough Guys”.

5 Likes

i will admit to liking it a little more than Tom Taylor’s run. introducing all those new characters as the stars missed the mark for me. and at least Bloodsport doesn’t look like this anymore!

BloodsportDC

John Bryne channeling Rob Liefeld

5 Likes

(joking)

4 Likes

:laughing: i haven’t liked a run since Giffen’s, and i haven’t loved a run since Ostrander! i’m a Suicide Snob

4 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

@TornadoSoup and I previously reasoned with bulletproof logic that Ben Grimm is basically a DC Comics character, and last night I realized that if Hanna Barbera characters are now Warner Bros characters are now DC Comics characters, then

Which is such a relief because I love the Fantastic Four!

6 Likes

That idea is too grimm.

5 Likes

whotta revoltin’ development

5 Likes

Is it a bad time to say that Taylor’s Suicide Squad is my favorite run on Suicide Squad ever written, including Ostrander’s?

5 Likes

:laughing: only if it’s a bad time to say i like David Ayer’s Suicide Squad movie

6 Likes

Dear DC Journal,
Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam should have had the classic, pointy, elf-like ears that Black Adam usually has.

6 Likes

xshhh2Ax
xshhh2Bx
xshhh2Cx

5 Likes

I read more Justice Society

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

this is a coverup

7 Likes

That’s quite the cover up :thinking:

5 Likes