Deal or no Deal: DC Edition

:game_die: 6

1 Like

Not bad my bad btw. Didn’t mean to disrupt your dice.

its all good!

2 Likes

intersting roll i wouldnt mind seeing a couple of these rolls turned into comics

2 Likes

No deal. I can’t even stand not getting TP and some basic groceries during this pandemic, never mind living in a burning, murdery, barren wasteland with no hot water

Edit: what @FerroLad said

As for others…

• I was gonna say no deal for Zatanna’s spells, but then ralphsix said something smart
  • Why not for speed? Deal!
  • Yes to Lex’s riches and IQ. My money will console me.
  • Heeeeeeck no to Darkseid.
4 Likes

She’s Cass not Cassie.

And Deal! Because of 3 characters of my choosing? NO! Because I get to fight Shiva and Cass!! I don’t care if they kill me. (one would other wouldn’t). Worth it!

3 Likes

Agreed but I’m confused on the Cass not Cassie part? Is that just your personal preference? Or am I missing something?

1 Like

She doesn’t go by Cassie. Only Cass. (see this the first post in this thread: Common Mistakes Fans Make). It’s canon.

2 Likes

Hmmm… very common I guess?

3 Likes

GASP Scandalous![

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is this something I can blame Dr Manhattan for?!!

2 Likes

Idk? I never doubt the Question I’ve just sworn I’ve heard her referred to as Cassie a ton. In my DC Encyclopedia on the record lists her as Cassandra only. I know she’s at least Cass tho & it doesn’t expand? I’ve seen it as Cassie all over. Maybe not in anything comics or show wise, but I could’ve sworn I’ve seen it in comics too?

2 Likes

I read Cassie as a sign of affection. They are a bit like old fiends. I give nicknames to characters all the time… is that weird? Probably, but: don’t care.

3 Likes

I also do this so join the club!

To put things back on topic,

You can own every DC comic ever or every DC movie/TV show ever (your choice) but you can never read or watch anything not DC again.

• Deal!
  • NOOOO!!
0 voters
2 Likes

2 Likes

I might take that deal. Only one question: does never reading anything not DC mean I can’t read anything, or that I just can’t read non-DC comics? Because not being able to read, like, signs and instruction manuals would get pretty rough.

2 Likes

You can’t read anything else for pleasure.

Hm, I could probably live with that. Now my only concern is: How much of a step up is “everything ever” over just having a DC Universe subscription?

1 Like

@Kelex roll 2d20