Deal or no Deal: DC Edition

@Kelex roll 1d12

:game_die: 8

Power: Speedster
Weakness: My own reflection
Form: Me
All in all, a pretty decent loadout. Deal!

3 Likes

I really should have tried harder to find 20 weaknesses in retrospect.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 2d20

:game_die: 19, 12

@Kelex roll 1d12

:game_die: 4

Chlorophyll Kid who’s weakness is silver and looks like Supergirl? no deal

You know, I was reading Underworld Unleashed all morning, and it’s got me very inclined to not take deals. So far, the only one I’d take is backwards super speed, because I figure having that is still better than not having it, right?

Here’s mine: You get your favorite superpower with total control and almost no strings attached, EXCEPT you owe exactly one favor to Darkseid. He chooses the favor and when to collect. No questions, no arguments, no choice, you’ll just do it and that’ll be the end of it.

1 Like

Deal! Zee!

No deal! @LEXC0RP

Deal @J.Allen421!

Absolutely not @JeepersItsTheJamags!

Here’s one. You can have all of Batman’s skills and resources (looks too if your interested) but only if you have his social skills and live in NML.

• Deal!
  • No way!

0 voters

2 Likes

Deal Zat. I don’t mind talking backwards and could cast a spell for people to understand me.

And deal for the bats. I don’t care what’s happening it would be awesome to be the bat.

2 Likes

I already have his social skills IRL. And No Man’s Land? Try living in the tri-state-area.

5 Likes

Word.

@kelex roll 1d20

:game_die: 8

1 Like

You get one night with 3 characters of your choosing. Men or Women etc. you can do whatever u want.
The next day u have to fight Lady Shiva & Cassie Cain.

Deal? Or No Deal?

Not just Men or Women whoever whatever characters u want for any reason.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d12

:game_die: 5

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d20