DCUI ULTRA Tier: Community FAQ

Currently there are no plans to release a monthly subscription for DCUI ULTRA. That’s not to say that it won’t happen in the future, but there are currently no plans to do so.

7 Likes

Very doubtful as then you could sign up for one month an read the last 6 months of comics which wouldn’t seem quite fair.

3 Likes

At this point, your best bet would be to reach out to our support team! You can do that here → yourdcu.com/submit

7 Likes

Had the same problem. Try deleting your cookies and if you have an adblocker turn that off as well and then try to log in again

5 Likes

Hey hey! If you’re seeing a repeated technical error message, please submit a request at the DCUI Help Center.

6 Likes

Just upgraded to Ultra! Only downside is the Ultra-Exclusive single issues don’t show up in ios search results. You have to navigate to the comic series, then you’ll see the ultra issues listed there. This works for most books, but for the Dark Crisis Worlds Without a Justice League One Shots, I have no idea how to find them.

7 Likes

hey, if I upgrade my subscription will I be charged the full year for ultra or just the difference between ultra and a premium year

5 Likes

Will there be a new physical comic included every year for Ultra Members?

4 Likes

Does anyone know how to search for a series that is new enough where all issues are Ultra only? I’m trying to find Sandman Universe: Nightmare Country #1, but it won’t come up in search (and this seems to be a problem for all series under 6 months old).

5 Likes

I upgraded to ultra and didn’t get charged and it says I won’t get charged until December when I renew is that suppose to happen?

I subscribed through the website that’s how I did it originally and that’s what I just did when I upgraded. MyDC-settings- SUBSCRIPTION.

iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 16
Safari

5 Likes

Technically both!

You will get a pro-rated refund (refund for the x months left on your subscription) when you upgrade to DCUI ULTRA. So you pay the full price of $99 USD, but also receive a refund for any outstanding time left on your current subscription.

8 Likes

thats great thanks, does this also work in the uk

5 Likes

Same with the web interface. I can only find the “Ultra Latest Releases” as well. Searching for Dark Crisis doesn’t give me any results for instance.

4 Likes

Currently, no. The comic included with DCUI ULTRA at release is a one-time bonus for subscribing early!

8 Likes

Yep! The price in the UK is £72.99 for the year (plus any applicable taxes).

6 Likes

The issue is more that what I currently pay is all I can afford. We’re in a recession and money is tight. I understand the added value, but it still kind of sucks to have to figure out

3 Likes

There’s a link on the home page to the whole event. You can find them in there.

2 Likes

sorry to be a pain, when do you get the refund through

3 Likes

The refund will come through in 1-4 business days. This is dependent on the bank that you use and whether you paid debit / credit / PayPal.

7 Likes

thanks so much

6 Likes