DCUI ULTRA Tier: Community FAQ

Well it was easy to sign up for Ultra… maybe too easy LOL.

6 Likes

I subscribed through the website that’s how I did it originally and that’s what I just did when I upgraded. MyDC-settings- SUBSCRIPTION.

iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 16
Safari

4 Likes

I’m trying to upgrade to Ultra, but I keep getting an “Unknown Error” message on the Change Your Subscription page when I click on the “Change Subscription” button.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1: answered a lot of my questions.

2 Likes

This is not how it worked for me.

My current regular subscription ends in December. When I upgraded, it gave a 70 something day “trial period” of Ultra (to the end of my current subscription), after which I believe my card will be charged $100 a year. So basically they’re giving 2-1/2 months of Ultra upgrade for free, after which I pay the promotional price. Can’t complain. Done through the website on a Windows machine.

Edit: (Corrected) $100 a year not a month. Yeesh!

6 Likes

I think it is such a big improvement that I don’t have a problem with the increased price. The fact that you don’t get to pay the full price until your current yearly subscription runs out is a nice bonus though. $99 to get access to all the new DC books one month after release is still an awesome deal

4 Likes

This is TBC, I’ll confirm for you and let you know.

Yes, we will include ULTRA tier issues in the weekly thread :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The full list of releases will be released some time next month once everything is confirmed, keep an eye out for it!

6 Likes

Have you tried logging in through the app on your mobile device and managing your subscription there? This may help!

7 Likes

ty

4 Likes

Will I still be eligible for the special pricing when the list is available?

3 Likes

If we were to switch to ultra, would we get access to issues that came out within the last 6 months that aren’t on DCUI normal yet?

4 Likes

I have only been able to access the My DC tab three times since about April. I pay through the app store. Is there any other way to manage my subscription and upgrade?

4 Likes

Just tried on my iPad and it’s not letting me access the Manage Subscriptions section from the Settings page.

4 Likes

Same here. Upgraded through website and says I am at Ultra and will renew at my old date for $99.00 but no new charge happened. I did confirm the Ultra books are now able to be read.

6 Likes

I had some luck deleting my cookies and then logging into the site again. That seemingly helped as I was able to change my subscription after that

4 Likes

Yes, the special pricing is available until November 28th/29th (depending on where you are in the world).

6 Likes

Is there any thoughts to if we will get a monthly subscription for the ultra tier?

3 Likes

Been trying for an hour to join. Keeps giving me “Unknown Error.” Very frustrating. What am I doing wrong?

5 Likes

If you check your active subscriptions within the app store, you may have the option to change your current plan from DCUI to DCUI ULTRA. Let me know!

5 Likes