DCU: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

I love the super villains. There should be more spin-offs and character development for the villains and/or anti-heroes. Dr. Psycho, Maxie Zeus, and Kite Man should have their own comics. A combination of Dr. Psycho’s telekinetic abilities, Zeus’ super strength, and Kite Man’s flying could come in handy in various ways (e.g.: robberies in 200 story building with super maximum security, trespassing in a confidential and dangerous research facility, or disabling jets or rockets, etc.).

Please stop taking movies off or just rotate them every month because we love these movies that we can’t buy on dvd to watch…

1 Like

Please look at link

ALL video will be removed from site by January 21 2021 as a gradual process starting next month with TV series Constantine

1 Like

It is slightly surprising that Maxie Zeus has not collaborated with Harley Quinn because he definitely would be a perfect fit because the thing that he and Harley share in common is that they both have lost someone that they truly loved. Zeus became a criminal mastermind after losing his wife. Harley became a robust and outstanding and exemplary super villain after the Joker brutally broke her heart.

Awww keeping hope alive. You go Glenn Coco

Now there’s a dated reference lol

Glenn Coco?

From the movie Mean Girls.

Kyle Rayner encyclopedia entry. There are so many very obscure characters that have an entry but they don’t.

I wonder how encyclopedia is even done

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

more comics

I just read from IMDB that while Harley Quinn will get a 3rd season for us to enjoy, that it will be moving to HBO and our folks here running the DCU are changing it over to a comic book online only format. All the originals and movies will be gone.
What a stupid marketing move,

1 Like

A “Return to First Page” or “Reread” button in the comics would be super helpful. I frequently reread my favorites and scrolling back every page is tedious.

2 Likes

That has been here for a bit

I love the selection, but am I the only one who has a terrible time navigating this site. It’s like Netflix where somehow the first thing I see is not how to continue what I was doing last.

From the front page I see no way to get back to the comics I was reading, or how to get to my lists. I always have to search or just stumble around and find them.

2 Likes

never noticed that

I’ve just found this thread and typed this feedback somewhere else so I thought I would share it here too. Maybe it will be seen or heard and result in an improvement? (I mean no offense in the comment below and only share it in hopes of constructive criticism)

HOPES…
since this service is changing, I’m really hoping that they improve the interface for access to the comics. I don’t know what convoluted sadist designed the interface for the comics libraries but it’s AWFUL. Just trying to search for a comic title is a nightmare. God forbid I’m scrolling to the “T’s” with no quick way to jump to a specific letter. Then once I find the title I’m looking for, somehow just getting into a full library of all the issues for that title in order to select what I want to download to have access while offline can be like pulling teeth. Right now I’m re-reading the old 80’s Tales of the New Titans; I knew I’d be offline today and just wanted to download the next 4 issues. Each search just showed me the last 4 issues I had already read, no quick access to move forward in the series, no access to a full library of that series. I had to search by full title name and issue number each time just to locate and download those issues. Everything about the interface seems focused on directing me to anything and everything except what I’m looking for and trying to do. This is from an iPad Mini, which is the cheap tablet so maybe the version of the app available is meant to be cheap and difficult but it was infuriating to take 20 minutes to do what should have taken less than 5.

1 Like

Tl;dr:

Interface is very non-intuitive. Comic library search & navigation needs help, including ease of downloading for offload reading and to access content before community stuff.

Yes! All the above 100%.