DCU: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

Why are we not getting Wonder Woman Bloodlines? We pay for this service to get the content but, only receive some of the cartoons and shows. I would make more content available before you start loosing members.

@corey.dainty.63462 we are getting Bloodlines. Itā€™ll arrive on here 90 days after the blu-Ray release. We were informed of this months ago. Please check the announcement in the Watchtower forums.

1 Like

If i counted right bloodlines should be here in 15 days thatā€™s when the 90 day wait is over

2 Likes

Aquaman spotlight never returning, coming and going with DCU Animated movies, no PS4, Beware The Batman, Batman Beyond Season 02 03 HD? Titans Back to back bad finales. Bad YJ Season 03

2 Likes

Since I mostly have this service for the comics I wanted to suggest a few minor realistic tweaks

1. Add end years to all series that are over

2. When reading a comic, the next comic doesnā€™t always pop up. I will read several comics same title and after like the third issue or so, i have to go back to the details page to pick the next comic. This should never happen

3. On the app, when you are on a comics detail page, it shows a scroll from the first issue no matter where you are. Fix this so people dont have to scroll to another issue they want

Really, this an excellent service. Comics portion is rarely buggy, always loads for me but if it adopted some of what MU did it would be flawless (MU is way more buggy just i never have an issue binge reading there)

2 Likes

Iā€™m certain this has been mentioned before, but Iā€™m not keen on the current filters for browsing comics. Whenever I filter for a specific character, their main title doesnā€™t appear in the list. For example, when I filter for Batman, the Batman comics series does not appear. Same for Wonder Woman and most of the other characters I tested, the only character whose book appears in his filtered list is Superman.

1 Like

Thanks all for your continued feedback! Iā€™ve sent the most recent comments to our team. :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi there @Phaedrusnyc! Iā€™m happy to report that we will be bringing Before Watchmen to the service, no later than next week. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

5 Likes

Currently a little banner is posted when someone makes their first post or their first post after a long while. I think it could be cool if there was the same the first time someone posts in the Iceberg Lounge.

1 Like

The TV & mobile apps shouldnā€™t be the same. I donā€™t need or want to read comics on my television.

For me, I kind of like reading comics on my television. Last year I saved up enough to get a good deal on a TV for a pre-Black Friday sale. One of the first things I did was check out how things on DC Universe looked on it. The comics were amazing! Iā€™ve done panel-by-panel view on my phone but seeing it on the big screen is fantastic.

Itā€™s definitely helped me out when I was ill.

1 Like

I dont think it causes any iproblems on the tv even though I havenā€™t used it muchto read comics

1 Like

@ralphsix, @zachariahlecter.83130,

Iā€™ve sent your requests and feedback over to the team. Itā€™s our goal to make DC Universe the best it can be for all DC fans, so your suggestions are always a great help!

Aquaman spotlight never returning, coming and going with DCU Animated movies, no PS4, Beware The Batman, Batman Beyond Season 02 03 HD? Titans Back to back bad finales. Bad YJ Season 03

3 Likes

I think I am gonna cancel.

2 Likes

Not to sound skeptical or anything, but havenā€™t you been threatening to cancel for some time now?

Iā€™m not saying that this service is above criticism, but they have been making a serious effort at uploading Ambush Bug content, so thereā€™s clearly something going right.

16 Likes

There are always things that could be improved, but Iā€™m about the furthest thing from disappointed in this service. All the comics, great shows, community threads, sweepstakes, etc. are more than enough to make up for any relatively minor shortcomings

10 Likes

Yes, I was sticking around for my favorite show Titans! No way they can mess the next season up!..Nightwin and Jason Todd are the only good thing to come out. HQ animations is cool but is not something I look forward too. Stargirl I can watch it on CW, and Doom Patrol I may try the 2 months to catch up. But support is not there for me, and vice versa. One year in and I am disappointed. HBO Max is where it will be at it seems.

Going to write a goodbye letter on my cancelation.

1 Like

They are not minors, everyone on r/TitansTV is sad, DC fans cant catch a break. ST show canceled, and Stargirl I can watch on CW for free. On my exit letter I will tell them my concern. I do not read digital, I have been banned for saying the truth. I just am straight up not having a good time.

TS2 was one of the worst finales.