DCU: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

Hi ecfickle,

Thank you for taking the time to share this detailed report with us. I’m glad you have it all written out here, but we won’t be able to help you here in the forums. We have a Help Center that you can find at yourdcu.com/submit to submit your technical errors around your downloads. They may have a solution that we can look into.

I am not sure if it is technically feasible to link your lists to your downloads without automatically downloading your issues (the “hard copy” vs the digital copy). But I hope that if we can get an improved experience around downloads for you, it can help with those navigation pain points.

For now, I strongly recommend submitting this to the Help Center to ensure it is logged and addressed ASAP.

1 Like

Greetings, friends! This topic has been closed, and we are now routing your suggestions about the new DC Universe Infinite platform here:

This will allow us to create a fresh slate of your feedback from this brand new experience. We will continue to leave this topic public for near-future reference as needed, before it is retired to the Archives. Thank you for your understanding, and we’ll see you in the new “What Do You Like About…” topic!

5 Likes