DCU Gifts!

I wasn’t sure if I should jump on @khristian012’s post or create my own (is there a protocol for this!?!), so sorry to the mods if this needs to be merged, but thank you to 'em at the same time for the cool stuff!

And I don’t think it’s coincidence that these came on Valentine’s Day. More proof that DCU is in love with us!

Um…sorry for the focus issues. Now y’all know why I don’t post more pics!

52 Likes

Congrats @ralphsix those are some awesome gifts! Super glad to be feeling the love on this day too

7 Likes

Outstanding! Congratulations @ralphsix well deserved.

6 Likes

Thanks! Back at you both!

7 Likes

Congrats :grin:

6 Likes

You did it right. No wrong way. Congrats that’s a nice grab. I got that Batman too!!! Think I’m gonna get the rest cuz WW & Hawkgirl are too tempting to resist.

9 Likes

Great stuff! Congrats!

6 Likes

I got many of the same things, including that Batman figure, which was funny because without a stand he’s a little top heavy. I had to lean him on something so he didn’t just fall over like Catwoman just dumped him. :rofl:

9 Likes

If that’s the case, I officially dub him Drunk-Batman.

10 Likes

Congrats @ralphsix a well deserved nice haul!

8 Likes

Congratulations, @ralphsix! Awesome gifts! I love those Batfamily books! :grinning:

7 Likes

Yay! Big sucker for anything GL :gl_hv_5: congrats!

8 Likes

Congratulations.

7 Likes

Congrats! Hope you have fun reading your new books!

7 Likes

Awesome Congrats

7 Likes

Comgrats! I love how everyone’s is a little different and tailored to them. Makes it so much more personal

8 Likes

Congradulations

To a great member

6 Likes

I think I read a long while back that they actually go back and read your posts to figure out what you’re into. That’s a lot of effort and really thoughtful.

7 Likes

Thanks! You’re not so bad yourself :smile:.

6 Likes

@ralphsix
Will you be going trunks or no trunks?

6 Likes