DCU Gifts!

@ralphsix congrats on the score! Well deserved!

6 Likes

Oh, well, you see…

Wait…what!?!?

7 Likes

Awesome love the Harley poster and all the buttons.

7 Likes

That makes this all so much more meaningful!!

7 Likes

Congratulations! More than well deserved!

6 Likes

Congrats, @ralphsix! :smiley: It’s awesome to see so many of our amazing members get the recognition they deserve and we definitely wanted to show you some love.

6 Likes

Congratulations @ralphsix ! They really know how to treat the fans right! I loved receiving my box a while ago. It was a hard fought battle to finally get it but @Applejack really helped get it through!

6 Likes

That sounds like a really epic crossover event series, the kind they talk about for years afterwards.

6 Likes

It was. It involved numerous emails that went into the Phantom Zone. It involved excitement over receiving gifts along with crisises that prevented it from happening. It had a happy ending with the Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl and Black Lightning like any good Arrowverse crossover.

7 Likes

That explains some of the goofy suits his figures have appeared in, and then some.

“Neon green pants? Eh, why not?”

6 Likes

Congrats @ralphsix! Well deserved! Also, they gave you a nice variety!

6 Likes

Aw, no problem with your creating your own thread, nor any worries about focus issues, @ralphsix - they’re perfect! Going through them, I was just thinking the same thing about it being perfectly timed for Valentine’s Day :stuck_out_tongue: Though one thing’s for sure, no matter the day, it’d be just as well-deserved! :smiley:

5 Likes

Wait is it like a thing you can request now or something I’m confused I thought it was total random who they see being extra amazing

2 Likes

Well, you get an email you have to respond to in order to accept your gifts, so if all your emails are going into the Phantom Zone, you can just imagine the chaos.

Or mayhem, if you will.

2 Likes

ralph ralph ralph RALPH RALPH RALPH

6 Likes

Oh okay I was lost lmao I was like I thought it was random for all the cool kids :joy: yeah nah I get all my emails from DCU! I just have been quietly lurking and not on as much since we found out about my dad :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think it’s random. I know I didn’t request it but I was happy I was recognized. It’s just when I hit my email about it, they did not receive any of my responses for some reason so they had no address to send to. Finally worked around it. That’s all I meant about my journey

1 Like

Oooh okay I was confused that makes sense! Lol I love seeing all the cool kids getting their packages! It’s always the ones who post cool stuff.

1 Like

That is epic!

3 Likes

It’s not really random, though. There’s a list of criteria they look for but it basically boils down to participate and treat others with respect.

5 Likes