DCFANDOME Art Competition

How do you submit the art work?

1 Like

I don’t know. I’m not participating. All the instructions should be on the page I linked.

3 Likes

This is your best yet @ImpulseMaxMercury

3 Likes

Thanks @CynicalPink!!

I’ve submitted some work! Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

I think I remember reading that you can make like up to 10 submitions or something too!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank good there weren’t more main cast members of Stargirl otherwise I’d have to choose

1 Like

Oh. My. Goodness.

That’s a lot of money.

10:02pm 7/27/2020

1 Like

Pretty cool opportunity. Love when they do things like this.

Does anyone know what other contests there are (I’m not an artist)

2 Likes

There is also one for basically everything else. Whether it’s cosplay or a batcave or anything dc themed!

2 Likes

That looks awesome! I’m just getting started but it’s nice to be able to feel like I’m a part of something!

2 Likes

I have a batcave and I’m working on some art, I only noticed with 3 days left to submit lol but I think I can put a good piece together in time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can I do a classic cover from The Killing Joke? I like Joker a lot…

2 Likes

Has anyone confirmed if we’re allowed to show our submission art once we’ve submitted it to talenthouse.com? Been working on my piece for 10 hours now xD and I like this community’s responses. There really encouraging.

2 Likes

Looks great!!

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone! Hope someone here wins, while I wish I had the talent to draw. LOL

3 Likes

@marcusstry.85346 @ImpulseMaxMercury and any others who are asking, do NOT post your artwork in this forum, as it could disqualify you from the competition!

From the official contest rules:
(a) The Work must be creator’s own original work, created solely by creator (not copied, cut and pasted from elsewhere, for example) or content that incorporates materials from the public domain; must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form;

I figured as much, as that’s usually the case with these art contests. :persevere:

Everyone who’s participating, good luck! I’m sorry I’ve been of little help. Between surgery recovery + work, I’m zero on energy and focus. I’m wishing everyone the best, though!

4 Likes

That is awesome!!! I want a batcave!!! Too bad I live in an apartment so I can’t modify anything very much :confused: you are living the dream! I’m sure you can! Do you know what you’re going to submit yet?

4 Likes