DCFAC Sketch-Dump Space

Inkcember: knot, raven, watch

w

8 Likes

Great inks @biff_pow.

The ambush ones a very fun. And the Creeper one got me :laughing:. All look awesomeā„¢:+1:

5 Likes

thanks!

4 Likes

I have to echo NYJt and say that I did chuckle at that one.
Great work, Biff!

6 Likes

thank you! iā€™m so glad yā€™all liked it :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I hope this isnā€™t too controversial, but I used an online AI Art Generator app (will provide more info if interested) to make a digital ā€œsketchā€ of Batman! Interesting, right? :desktop_computer: :paintbrush: :robot: :batman:

This is the A.I. Art Generatorā€™s take on my prompt ā€œDC Comics Justice Leagueā€"

Iā€™m beginning to suspect the A.I. app builds its images based upon a survey or ā€œscanā€ of what it gleans from the Internet.

6 Likes

That looks neat, Iā€™m definitely interested to hear more about this AI.
Iā€™ve seen demos and heard about some of them but Iā€™ve never tried them out :thinking:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been enjoying it a lot lately. I see it as a handy tool for inspiration and even a kind of collaboration between the AI Art Generator and myself. The company that made the app is WOMBO and itā€™s easy to fine their online AI Art generator with a Google search. :star_struck: :paintbrush: :desktop_computer:

8 Likes

O I actually just heard of them for the first time today! What a coincidence

7 Likes

Grumpy bats ftw. And love ravens tendril things. Is the knot dude from suicide squad?(I think boomer tricked him into escaping if I remember right)

Also your expressions are so perfect.

7 Likes

Just googled this as I havent heard of it but I like the image you produced from a prompt. Very neat idea.

6 Likes

@stefanie.m - Thank you! :pray: :smile_cat:

6 Likes

A personal project I have been working on and wanted to share it my DC fam.

11 Likes

thatā€™s amazing!! I love how we can see The Flashā€™s lightning, and his fistā€™s imprint on Darkseidā€™s face!!!

6 Likes

Thanks!! :pray:

6 Likes

Nice action shot!!! I like you went flash and not supes but im biased lol. Also the little details like the cracked glass on the cafe and the shattered glass on the opposite buildings showing flashes speed, is very neat. Plus his expression is great, very determined to beat Darkseid. Really great piece! Any chance weā€™ll see it with color as well?

6 Likes

You always spot the details, always and I appreciate it! I was drawing the background and thought, how can I make this part of the action and then drive your eye to the punch. Having the glass in staggered points of shattering from the sonic boom from flash just popped in my head.

I will be coloring it eventually, but I am gonna focus on the holiday requests first. I will be doing it though. Thanks for asking!!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Sorry for the weird lighting. Iā€™m just now getting into art so donā€™t judge too hard.

5 Likes

Awesome!! I love the shapes in the mask!

6 Likes