DCFAC Sketch-Dump Space

By request, here is some free-form space for the DCFanArtClub and any other members of the community!

This is the place to post your messiest sketches and doodles that might otherwise go unshared.

So, if you have any art that you hesitate to shine a spotlight on in a solo thread, consider this area your safe space. Have fun!

Artemis

27 Likes

I’ve got a new Harley Quinn drawing

32 Likes

19 Likes

Can you give any feedback on how to make it better? I feel like everything is in-proportional.

9 Likes

Hey @CynicalPink, are non dcfac members allowed to post here?
April 2 2020 7:06pm

9 Likes

I don’t know, but it’s really easy to join us. Don’t need to pay or anything.

9 Likes

you CAN pay. i accept all major puddings except pistachio.

13 Likes

@HarleyQuinn2020 I like your avatar changes.
Also, meet @biff_pow one of our many comedians.
Also, I take payment in the form of funnel cake.
(Long story)
April 2 2020 7:26pm

11 Likes

You know, maybe I will join. I never naturally had the drawing skill and Though in recent years I’ve tried practicing and have basic skills, and I’d have more practice if it weren’t for lack of motivation. Though seeing the talented artists on here is inspiring and the club might be a good motivation.

10 Likes

I’ve been thinking about it for months.
Just not sure if I want to be in a club.
April 2 2020 7:27pm

8 Likes

there’s no better time! i hope you do join, @SuperBlueGrodd and @BettyKane

6 Likes

if it wasn’t a totally cool club would I be a member?

and here’s a dump to be on topic

a valentine that i couldn’t think of a joke…for

15 Likes

That’s why I joined, I’m not great at drawing but it’s inspiring to see these people’s artwork.

8 Likes

@BettyKane Hiyas! Non-DCFAC members can definitely post here, if you’re not ready to join a club officially. All club projects are optional, though, so feel free to give us a try! Just don’t feed @biff_pow after midnight.

@HarleyQuinn2020 Sorry! I sent you a link in the main club thread before I saw you post here :sweat_drops: Guess you already found this. Anyway! Your mallet looks good! If it looks a little off, I think it’s because of the curve and the smiley face. From straight on, there wouldn’t be a curve. Maybe these can help:

@SuperBlueGrodd Nice to meet ya! I see ya a lot in my notifications list, but I’m not sure if we’ve chatted before. We’re very happy to have ya in the club, if you decide to give us a try. We’ll definitely keep you motivated, and we’re all at different skill levels, so it’s been a great way to get advice and encourage one another along the way.

@biff_pow Wow! He came out REALLY good! And all the pink is Eastery. Is it too late for the club to make Easter eggs for a project? Can we color on eggs without making them toxic…

10 Likes

Yeah, I usually go on the community and like a lot of posts, so at this point notification boxes are scared of me! And I don’t believe we’ve chatted at all either, so I will introduce myself, I’m superbluegrodd, I love dc, and my favorite characters include flash, Batman, plastic man, and Elongated man! I joined and I am ready to participate! I hope to get better as time goes on!

9 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd Whoo, welcome aboard! I’ve had DCU since day one but I didn’t talk for about a year, so I get that. :blush: I’ve mostly followed Bat-titles, but I’m starting to broaden my horizons thanks to the clubs and comic library here. I’ve been trying to tackle all the titles in order, though, so I’m REALLY behind.

7 Likes

Welcome to the club @HarleyQuinn2020!

And welcome @SuperBlueGrodd, it’s good to see you here. Excited to see your art, don’t be shy we have members of all different skill levels here.

@CynicalPink, if you ever decide to make an egg project cheap ceramic or foam eggs can be painted on if you’re worried about wasting real eggs or contaminating them.

Uh, here’s an old colored sketch of Red Hood to keep on topic.

And an egg I painted awhile back, it was hard boiled but I never ate it since I used a polish to keep the paint from peeling. So I didn’t want to accidentally poison myself haha.

18 Likes

@Broken-Knight Coolest. Egg. Ever. :flushed:

8 Likes

Is that a BatWoman egg?! I love it

6 Likes

@CynicalPink I’m trying to start reading the comics, which Harley Quinn comic is the best to start off with?

7 Likes