DCFAC Sketch-Dump Space

U bet buddy!!! Thanks for sharing your talents.

5 Likes

Finally colored my Helspont drawing. Let me know how you like it!

10 Likes

That looks amazing!

6 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

But of course we’re going to love it Those blue flames are pretty sweet looking :open_mouth:

7 Likes

That looks awesome™:+1:. The flames the shine on the armor. All Great

6 Likes

@LastSon0fMars - thank you!! Always loved those blue flames, they were so unique.

@NYJt3 - thanks!! Appreciate the kind words. Been working on getting the highlights just right.

7 Likes

Love it, the colors are bright and feel 90ish if that makes sense. Pluuus those flames really are cool as heck.

6 Likes

Thank you! He was fun to color. You’re right I felt like I was recreating some 90’s comics fun when drawing and coloring this piece! It helped a lot pulling out some old WildCATs issues. I tried re-reading those and WOW Jim Lee was not a great writer. LOL! I remember them being better. Don’t get me wrong Jim Lee is my favorite artist, but by far not my favorite writer. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Felt like making something Supergirl after seeing the finale so whipped up this quick one. Had fun with it.

9 Likes

THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!

Are you sure Kyle Rayner didn’t draw that?!

6 Likes

Maybe :fan_art_club::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Oooo lovely especially that hair movement!

6 Likes

6 Likes

This is one of my pen-and-ink sketches of Flash:

8 Likes

Nice! Like the movement and that foot work.

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush: :00_black_lightning: :00_flash:

7 Likes

i finally had some free time last night so i knocked out three Inkvember sketches. i was gonna cheat and desaturate Ambush Bug but i forgot

i hope all my club buddies are doing well!

8 Likes

Poor alfred lmao and love ambush, adorable and hilarious!

6 Likes

thank you!

6 Likes