DC Universe's TITANS Season 3!

Yu seem to be repeating the Answers of Applejacks you quote right below the quote

I do that
Because some people say
They cant access links

The links are there
To show they are authentic

2 Likes

okay

1 Like

I would say I was excited, but not showing on DC Universe feels more of like a let down

2 Likes

:sparkles::rose::crown::rose::sparkles::laughing::laughing::laughing:aahh​:laughing::laughing::laughing::sparkles::rose::crown::rose::sparkles:

1 Like

@LunaNights, which it is

1 Like

What?

How will this be affected by the HBO Max implementation now…? :frowning:

I heard they were adding Titans to HBO max is that true?

Not only that
But
Titans
And all other videos
Will no longer
Be on DC Universe
Which will be a
a comics only service
On January 21 2021

Enjoy the videos here
While you still can

See

They said all originals will move to HBO MAX so while they didn’t say that one specifically (and as far as “all originals” doubt DC Universe All Star Games and Comic Books Club which technically are originals will be included. Although could be wrong). So can only assume season 3 will be on HBO MAX along with season 1 and 2.

2 Likes

November 25th, 2020. Not that I’m doubting you but WHEN EXACTLY. Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow, fall is here. NO TITANS?!

2 Likes

Thank you for flagging, @jeffdaume6.69108! We will update our topic to reflect the production delays that occurred due to the covid outbreak. Production finally resumed last month. With no other significant interruptions, it should be wrapped by June of 2021, but no release date has been set yet. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Cannot wait to see what’s ahead!!!

1 Like

Got HBOMAX?

I just logged back into DC Universe after being away for a while. Where are the Titan and Doom Patrol episodes showing? Not here anymore

they are on HBOMAX now

1 Like

It’s here in August :tada:

1 Like

Blockquote it’s gonna be big. It’s bananas

Does that mean Grodd?

No actual date though

2 Likes

Didn’t think of that. Interesting :thinking:

1 Like