DC Universe's TITANS Season 3!

The holiday season is arriving early this year for fans of DC Universe’s Titans, because we’re gifting you with the news you’ve been waiting for… The critically acclaimed, fan-favorite superhero series has been renewed for a third season, arriving in the fall of 2020!

UPDATE 11/25/20: Due to significant unexpected delays, Titans is now expected to wrap its production schedule in June of 2021. No release date has been announced yet. Stay tuned for more details!

Tell us below if you’re excited for Season 3!

386 Likes

I am so excited!!!

32 Likes

Yesssss

18 Likes

Glad to see it will return.

17 Likes

Thank you!! Now bring back the swamp!!! Justice League Dark

60 Likes

Can’t wait!

10 Likes

This is awesome to hear. I hope we finally see the teams come together either the end of this season or the beginning of next. and I hope that they bring a Speedster on the team. Even if they get the actor that does Kid Flash on the Arrowverse or not it is something that I believe the team needs.

24 Likes

Good news indeed. And just to get a confirmation, it will be coming specifically (although perhaps not exclusively) to DCU, correct?

14 Likes

Alright! Good to hear. I really enjoy the show week-to-week.

6 Likes

That’s some nice Nightwing blue there. :eyes:

22 Likes

Yes! Loving season 2! More Titans is always a good thing. The prospect of Nightwing for a whole season will keep me alive and waiting until the release of season 3 :joy:

14 Likes

Brilliant!

3 Likes

This is great news! I hope to see this universe fleshed out even more during s3

2 Likes

Really enjoying season 2. Doom Patrol is my favorite though. Hope other new shows are in the works though. Still wondering about how shows will be split between DCUniverse and HBO Max. I’ll likely subscribe to HBO Max but I still want DC comics which won’t fit into a major streaming app not focused on just DC.

17 Likes

Great! Just a little request: can we NOT get Terra and/or The Judas Contract for AT LEAST one more season?

16 Likes

Alazul rises! I can’t wait for more Hank and Dawn stories :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am so excited for this! This is probably my favorite show right now and I was hoping we would hear something soon! Keep up the great work DC!

7 Likes

Sweet!!

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll get a whole season of them being a team, since right now they are all still separate and they haven’t come together yet as a team.

10 Likes