DC Universe's TITANS Season 3!

Just the accoutrement i was waiting to hear :grin: :sparkler::sparkles::fireworks::boom:

1 Like

That’s a good question, but it does refer to the show as “DC Universe’s” Titans, so there’s that.

4 Likes

So great to see! Titans keeps getting better, so hopefully that trend continues next year and several years afterwards

2 Likes

This is great! Next season let’s get them suited up more! Time to let the super hero’s flaunt more thier stuff!

8 Likes

Great news. Can’t wait to see the rest of season 2 hopefully it won’t end on a cliffhanger like last season.

Stop playing with my heart! After the abrupt cancelation of Swampthing and announcement of HBOMax DC partnership I was so worried Titans was doomed.

So happy to finally know my favorite Dick is coming back in 2020!

7 Likes

Yes!!! Glad to see it finally confirmed!! Love the Nightwing blue :smiley:

3 Likes

Very good to hear. Bring wally west.

4 Likes

Wonderful news!

1 Like

This is epic! Grayson is so good that he doesn’t even need to be Robin nor does he need to transition to Nightwing anytime soon. I love the character development for them all.

6 Likes

Glad to hear it’s continuing. That Nightwing black and blue motif is sweet.

I hope DC Collectibles and other companies are developing some Titans product by now. They’ve had more than enough lead time to know the show will stick around, and that merchandise based on it will be a solid investment.

3 Likes

Absolutely excited! :raised_hands: S2 has been really dope! I was thinking the other day, they gotta renew it for S3! Thanks for the news! :batman_hv_1:

2 Likes

@Mr.Cruz YES & YES! One of the best parts of Season 2 for me was seeing the OG Titans gearing up and taking on Doctor Light in the flashback scene. I think 2 seasons is enough time for them to properly form the New Titans team once (hopefully) they iron out all their issues by the end of Season 2 :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This is such awesome news! I just hope now that they introduce some more new awesome DC Universe Originals as well! <3

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmm yes! The Nightwing Black and Blue!

2 Likes

New poll added.

2 Likes

I agree whole heartedly! This show has done a fantastic job in making the characters just as nteresting outside of there costumes. It is nice to watch a superhero show about characters and not just tight fights!

5 Likes

Y’all per TVline: “Season 3 will premiere exclusively on DC Universe in Fall 2020.” And someone posted the same question and Matt Webb Mitovich responded: “Nope; DC Universe exclusively.”

6 Likes

Alright, Titans GO!!!

2 Likes

Great news! Can we have them actually doing heroic things as a team next season? Love the show but the last couple of episodes really ruined the momentum of the season.

2 Likes