DC Universe Show Schedule

@AmbushBug1990
Could you please stop trolling?

1 Like

@TheOtherTomHanks you do know I’m ambush bug right? Goofball , DC Fan a fan favorite a lover of life having fun and one of the greatest 4th wall breaker of all times.

Relax and enjoy the DC App don’t worry about me in Ambush bug

Good day.

4th wall break! Tom banks is my grandfather from the 5th dimension.

1 Like

Hey-- if you’re the REAL Ambush Bug-- doesn’t that make you a transdimensional hopper?

1 Like

Yes my friend I’m am everywhere the smallest, runners sometime darkest realm in every dimension, the true axis of the DC Universe

1 Like

@MisfitH its a ginormous universe

1 Like

@AmbushBug1990 I hope we get to see you on the show soon!

1 Like

@TheBlueDragon03 hmmmmm I never though if it like that I just pop up, I do my thing then poof lol

1 Like

I love"Titans", I’m loving “Doom Patrol”, and I can’t wait to love"Swamp Thing". I also like to play superhero cartoons and just relax.

3 Likes

Does anybody know if this schedule has changed with the shortening of Swamp Thing?

2 Likes

Hi YoYoFroYo! Swamp Thing is still set to premiere on May 31st. The same schedule for all other shows is also unchanged. If there is any changes to any of our shows, we’ll announce them within the Watchtower, so keep an eye out there! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @PPB :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

When is starGirl coming out again

1 Like

Early 2020!

Life is good for DCEU subscribers, and it’ll just keep getting better!

Now…if not including Vertigo could be reconsidered, I’d be a lot happier.

1 Like

Wait, what do you mean “Stargirl” is coming out early 2020? Did they push it back from the end September 2019?

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t heard anything anywhere else about stargirl coming out in early 2020. As far as I know it’s coming out September 2019.

1 Like

No they definitely changed it to early 2020

1 Like

They pushed it back and are replacing it with Titans

2 Likes

@the other no it’s not it’s coming in 2020 DCU literally made an article about it. It was pushed back

3 Likes